Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Copped for 185! And I probably could’ve gotten it lower if I hurried up and updated. If you believe you can achieve...can’t wait to get them. Normal size 9.5 so hopefully 10 not too big

Copped for 185! And I probably could’ve gotten it lower if I hurried up and updated. If you believe you can achieve...can’t wait to get them. Normal size 9.5 so hopefully 10 not too big

Nice. Congrats on your pick up....glad you copped at a price you felt comfortable with!

Any shoe I get. I like to leave it stock. Meaning what ever laces are in the shoe that’s the laces I use. Most not all Jordan’s as we all know come with other laces. In the years and years I have been collecting and Rocking Jordan .. Not saying I did not try to see what it looks like just a no go for me. Have a blessed day fam

Any shoe I get. I like to leave it stock. Meaning what ever laces are in the shoe that’s the laces I use. Most not all Jordan’s as we all know come with other laces. In the years and years I have been collecting and Rocking Jordan .. Not saying I did not try to see what it looks like just a no go for me. Have a blessed day fam

Same I was only slightly into customs as a kid. Other than that I like to wear as they come, with the exception of lacing my 1s :lol:

Pictures don't do these justice. Wore my pair for the first time today, love them!
Still waiting to rock mine can’t wait was going to wear them on Saturday night at a bar that has music on a out door patio.. and it gets crazy messy with food and beer on the Patio. Got home and had wing Sauce sauce on my cybor Monday’s thank god they are black and it cleaned right up. Glad to see hear you love them

Still waiting to rock mine can’t wait was going to wear them on Saturday night at a bar that has music on a out door patio.. and it gets crazy messy with food and beer on the Patio. Got home and had wing Sauce sauce on my cybor Monday’s thank god they are black and it cleaned right up. Glad to see hear you love them
use crepe protect! just spray and coat that thang like BBQ lol

With just 3 hours of sleep today I can't see straight. I really like to enjoy my unboxing and on-feet experiences; in my stress they're therapeutic. |l

Hey man I cant blame you, I have a friend who has to do some pre-ritual...like wash his hands to make sure its clean no grease or dirt before touching his new kicks and analyzing it, etc. So with no sleep, I can imagine some people cant enjoy their unboxing cause there's more to the process than just opening a box lol.

Wondering if I should double up for the future flip because I am sure these will be sought after sooner or later.
These have released in solid numbers and have restocked so many times I doubt they’ll significantly rise in value any time soon.

This will never go up in price where you could make a solid profit off them... I doubled up on them just because I love the shoe going to rock one and ice one forever

Back
Top Bottom