Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

They should go up in 2-3 years. I just worry about holding a shoe for that long, so many things could happen to them unless you have a great place to store them.

Finally. Love the Shoe and will beat them to the Ground. :smile:

IMG_20180601_133437.jpg

They should go up in 2-3 years. I just worry about holding a shoe for that long, so many things could happen to them unless you have a great place to store them.
Yeah and for what, max like $50 on these? I’m good w the free space

Can’t wait to rock mine with some shorts. Also looking forward to rocking my FTL BOTH SHOES ARE FIRE. PASSED ON THE JTH THEY ARE THE FTL WOTH OUT THE SWOOSH

Yeah and for what, max like $50 on these? I’m good w the free space

Who knows. There's so many factors. How many pairs were made? How many pairs will be DS in 2-3 years? Will people still like the design in a couple years (I think this is a big YES)?

I wouldn't be surprised if they go for anywhere from 350-500 in 2 or 3 years. I'm biased because I love the shoe design.

Who knows. There's so many factors. How many pairs were made? How many pairs will be DS in 2-3 years? Will people still like the design in a couple years (I think this is a big YES)?

I wouldn't be surprised if they go for anywhere from 350-500 in 2 or 3 years. I'm biased because I love the shoe design.
Agreed. These are the first of its kind.

Well, came back full circle today.

Locally sold my original pair for $250 despite the fact that I liked them.

Just bought another pair locally today for $190 and after factoring in the $30 profit from the original sale, not too bad I guess.

This shoe has a shot at going up in price and being sought after in 2-3 years if this is the only tinker 3 they are releasing. Knowing Nike's selfish ways, they might mass produce the tinker theme with multiple colors ways and models later and water the whole thing down. It'll just start getting corny.

Any shoe I get. I like to leave it stock. Meaning what ever laces are in the shoe that’s the laces I use. Most not all Jordan’s as we all know come with other laces. In the years and years I have been collecting and Rocking Jordan .. Not saying I did not try to see what it looks like just a no go for me. Have a blessed day fam

Still waiting on your collection pic. Every time I ask, you always ignore my post

How are people finding under retail? Still looking for sz 11 missed the JJ link earlier.

I wanna double up but waiting to see if something golden comes from a restock.

City gear in on Westheimer in Houston has a 10 and 10.5 left. Not sure if they take phone orders, dude was rushing so I bounced... number is
(713) 784-2932
20180605_190636.jpg

Damn, the pics got me...Folded and just scooped a pair from FTA 34th St. They have 10.5 and 11 left. Also copped Air Max Anniversary 1's that they just got in stock!

Just received notice my pair is now authenticated and shipped after having to threaten them about filing a claim. **** is taking way too long. Wanted them for tomorrow. Now gotta wait until next Friday to wear.

IMG_20180609_124229.jpg

Think i have to double up in the near Future.

Wholly crap those tongues are high! Mine barely come up past the upper, and one side is at least a quarter inch shorter than the other, and almost level with the upper. Probably diff size molds....mine are 10.5; these in the pics look much smaller.

Wholly crap those tongues are high! Mine barely come up past the upper, and one side is at least a quarter inch shorter than the other, and almost level with the upper. Probably diff size molds....mine are 10.5; these in the pics look much smaller.

Yup. It's possible. The Shoes are Size 8.5.
I like the higher Toungues.

How are people finding under retail? Still looking for sz 11 missed the JJ link earlier.
What I do... Watch the lowest proced BIN pairs in your size on ebay. When eBay sends one of those 20% coupons every few weeks be ready to use it asap. I used them to get a pair of BC 3s for 220ish a week or 2 after release and these for 188 shipped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom