Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

I see everybody talking about the Katrina CW. But has that White/Cement CW pair that y’all have posted on this last page released yet? I’m asking because I haven’t seen a release date, and I don’t remember seeing that white/cement (88) CW release. I apologize if they’ve released in the past and I missed out. I just don’t remember seeing those released.

20190118_233716.jpg
20190118_233535.jpg
20190118_233656.jpg
20190118_234455.jpg

The original Tinkers (white, black, grey, & red) and the Man Of The Woods pair are my favorite, mainly for the fact that they’re colors/combos that we’ve never seen on 3s before. The Super Bowl pair is just a WC3, so I didn’t need that one. Seeing as we’ve only seen renders and not official pics, I have a sneaking suspicion that this supposed “Katrina” Tinker isn’t going to be what we’re expecting (especially with the actual Katrinas having just released). I could be wrong, but watch the entire midsole be red, or the mudguard be red around the toe. I’d be surprised if it actually matches the renderings we’ve been seeing.

The original Tinkers (white, black, grey, & red) and the Man Of The Woods pair are my favorite, mainly for the fact that they’re colors/combos that we’ve never seen on 3s before. The Super Bowl pair is just a WC3, so I didn’t need that one. Seeing as we’ve only seen renders and not official pics, I have a sneaking suspicion that this supposed “Katrina” Tinker isn’t going to be what we’re expecting (especially with the actual Katrinas having just released). I could be wrong, but watch the entire midsole be red, or the mudguard be red around the toe. I’d be surprised if it actually matches the renderings we’ve been seeing.

Agree with all of this. Bio Beiges are really underrated.

Shoes look better then Is date. Just saying

That isn’t saying much
Wow. Only on the internet would dudes turn a conversation about someone’s shoes into taking shots at their wife of 26 years, who’s 53 years old herself. :smh:

Back to the shoes. Yeah, while I’m a big fan of the Tinkers, not feeling the all gold upper on these.

Wow. Only on the internet would dudes turn a conversation about someone’s shoes into taking shots at their wife of 26 years, who’s 53 years old herself. :smh:

Back to the shoes. Yeah, while I’m a big fan of the Tinkers, not feeling the all gold upper on these.

Sounds like someone has a crush :lol:

I don’t think she’s pretty, so what? What I said wasn’t that bad imo

Last edited:
Sounds like someone has a crush :lol:

I don’t think she’s pretty, so what? What I said wasn’t that bad imo
"Sounds like someone has a crush"? Are you 12? For a 53 year old woman she looks damn, but naw, no crush. And like I said, only on the internet would a bunch of pictures of a shoe and a discussion solely about a pair of shoes turn into "shoes look better than his wife," "that's not saying much." There's nothing wrong with not thinking someone's attractive, but literally what does someone's wife's looks, and then cracking on said looks, have to do with a pair of shoes they're rocking? Nothing.

For a 53 year old woman she looks damn, but naw, no crush. And like I said, only on the internet would a bunch of pictures of a shoe and a discussion solely about a pair of shoes turn into "shoes look better than his wife," "that's not saying much." There's nothing wrong with not thinking someone's attractive, but literally what does someone's wife's looks, and then cracking on said looks, have to do with a pair of shoes they're rocking? Nothing.

I honestly didn’t think it was a big deal. I’m sorry it bothered you

Last edited:
If I knew my comment would’ve offended anyone I wouldn’t have said it. I honestly didn’t think it was a big deal. I’m sorry it bothered you
You're good. No need to apologize. I don't know him or her personally, though I'm a Spike Lee fan. I was just commenting on how that's some internet ish.

You're good. No need to apologize. I don't know him or her personally, though I'm a Spike Lee fan. I was just commenting on how that's some internet ish.

To you maybe, I clown people in real life too.

I apologized because I see you in the AJ1 thread and you seem like a cool dude. Wasn’t tying to make anyone upset, it was just a dumb joke.

Sorry for the derailment, back to the kicks

Back
Top Bottom