Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

I know this may be considered blasphemous by some, but I've never like the Fire Red 3s. My only issue with them...The blacked out Elephant print on this pair. Other than that they're solid, but I've never been able to get past that detail.

They didn’t make them like that with the OGs. That’s ONE of the reasons I hate the retro, the blacked out elephant print.

That prediction picture was fireeee sucks to see how JB messed up the colorway so badly it wasn’t even that hard to pull off

What is this garbage?

Attachments

• C2CDBF55-D26F-442A-88C1-82715E1BBAB1.jpeg
    C2CDBF55-D26F-442A-88C1-82715E1BBAB1.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 34
At half price I’d be in on these. But $200 is waaaay too much for these. I can’t imagine these blowout unless like others had said it’s mad limited.

While I'm pretty confident we're not gonna get a straight up BC3 w/ a swoosh like the mock-up showed and many were hoping for, I'm fairly confident that the black pair WILL have elephant print, mainly because the color description uses "cement grey." Especially with this being the first black-based Tinker. At least I hope I'm right.

Gentry reading these comments here and he's like

giphy.gif
I hope some one from nike is. These are just a quick release that some one threw together and said " o yeah" . NOPE. JB/Nike is there own worst enemy I swear sometimes. Its a waste of time and money from a business and manufacturing point of view creating a color style NO ONE is really gonna buy.

Once I saw people buying the Defiant Jordan 1s it doesn’t surprise me if people buy things the majority consider trash. They’ll force themselves to like it because it’s “unique” and “different”.

All bets are off with the QS and NRG labeled on some kicks.

there arent even "trash"

theyre just boring and bad colorblocking.

yall just assumed it was katrina szn

Back
Top Bottom