YEP

Lmao Air Max 1 okay okay

How about just elephant print part be red

The second mudguard stays white

And swoosh be red?
Similar to the inner side not outer side of AM1
27B49CBE-2ACF-475F-97DC-811C95221D4A.png
That suits Jordan 3 better.

Also, remember to make an aqua version. I’ll buy it.
C0656825-BF54-4D86-A929-6CDEB350B2B6.jpeg

Not surprised they'd add some on top for the swooshes. They added $50 on top for the bio beige's because of materials.

I bet some of the people that hate this shoe will try to cop behind the scenes... not a big deal just funny this happens all the time..

Price is a little steep, but I don't understand how people complain about retail prices when they're so happy to pay resell for some other shoes. Like give up one weekend of drinking and you'll make that extra price increase on these shoes like nothing.

I wasn't feeling them at first due to the cw. I'm a much bigger fan of the OG tinker 3 cw. Well maybe if the gray at the bottom was white instead. Def a huge fan of the JTH whites. Saw pics on sneakernews with the different colored swooshes and think that might've made me turn. I'll give it a shot on release day but if I strike out with an L, oh well. Got way too many shoes in 2019 and it's only March.

Price is a little steep, but I don't understand how people complain about retail prices when they're so happy to pay resell for some other shoes. Like give up one weekend of drinking and you'll make that extra price increase on these shoes like nothing.

I wasn't feeling them at first due to the cw. I'm a much bigger fan of the OG tinker 3 cw. Well maybe if the gray at the bottom was white instead. Def a huge fan of the JTH whites. Saw pics on sneakernews with the different colored swooshes and think that might've made me turn. I'll give it a shot on release day but if I strike out with an L, oh well. Got way too many shoes in 2019 and it's only March.
More concerned about this being a trend than a one time price hike. But I could be paranoid. Some of us are retail or bust.

More concerned about this being a trend than a one time price hike. But I could be paranoid. Some of us are retail or bust.

That’s it. Dope’s like him have been saying the same thing since prices were at the $165 range, and look where we are now.

How is this old shoe more expensive than the latest up-to-date tech AJ 33. It’s just stupid.

I bet some of the people that hate this shoe will try to cop behind the scenes... not a big deal just funny this happens all the time..

You would lose that bet, unless the shoe turns out to be very limited and has resale value. I don't believe that's the case.

You would lose that bet, unless the shoe turns out to be very limited and has resale value. I don't believe that's the case.
So you are speaking for everyone then. You know everyone that said they are not buying it. Wow you are good. If the shoe Stays The same people he said they are passing will buy it facts. Hell people on Niketalk have said they would not buy a certain shoe and then post up they did again facts learn your history Fam

So you are speaking for everyone then. You know everyone that said they are not buying it. Wow you are good

Okay, humor me. If there's no resale value, then why would someone who hates the shoe purchase it?

Also, you said "happens all the time." Care to show us proof, or are you just making stuff up?

Read the Forum Like I did. So what you are saying is if there is no hype or resale or the shoe stays the way it is exactly. Once somebody says they’re not buying it They are not going to change there mind really. I said I was not buying the Jordan one phantoms. And guess what I precorder them 3 days ago. You sir don’t make any sense. So people are locking them selfs in when they say I am not buying. Really

Read the Forum Like I did. So what you are saying is if there is no hype or resale or the shoe stays the way it is exactly. Once somebody says they’re not buying it They are not going to change there mind really. I said I was not buying the Jordan one phantoms. And guess what I precorder them 3 days ago. You sir don’t make any sense. So people are locking them selfs in when they say I am not buying. Really

So now you're talking about people genuinely changing their minds. That's fine, and sure that happens. But that's not what you wrote.

Mikey: "I bet some of the people that hate this shoe will try to cop behind the scenes... "

That's not the same thing, sir. Don't move the goalposts. Again, why would someone who hates the shoe, purchase it "behind the scenes" unless there's resale value? Makes no sense, so I doubt it happens often if at all.

Any way, this argument isn't very fruitful, so I'll leave it at that. I don't think many, if any, people will be copping these "behind the scenes" unless it turns out they're very limited.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom