Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

This the kind of shoe that pops on feet. Esp that Nike Air on the heel. If it ain't putting a dent on your budget, it's a must cop

Agreed on these being head turners. Honestly, i live in a city and country big on runners and the tinkers get me more looks and compliments than the BC3s for example.

Your point has been made. You can stop now. People change their mind all the time. It dont matter what the reason. Just buy what you like, state you like it, and move on. Who gives a **** what another says in here about YOUR opinion. I like +color way Js as well. Some do not. Who cares at this point. Do you.
Don’t tell me when I should stop doing..thanks fam

Last edited:
I wonder what the numbers will be for these. If they are at least the same as mochas, I can see a nice discount to be had on them down the road. If less, who knows.

i can see them looking better on feet

loosen them up a little bit too

i might give it a shot
I agree with you that something as simple as loosening them up makes 3’s, and in extension Tinkers, look so much better. If the grey was darker I think they’d also look better. I’m personally not really an Air Max person either, so a Jordan 3 doing all this to look like an Air Max also looks weird to me, in particular the mudguard and usual elephant print overlays being one same colored band around the shoe, and the aforementioned elephant print portions have no elephant print whatsoever. To each his or her own, and I hope everyone that wants them can get them, but I’m waiting on the Black pair to see what we get there.

Anyone paying $225 for these is just further aiding Jordan Brand with their elevated pricing for mediocre product. They raised the price $15 for those recent trash 1s with the red stripe, and now they are bumping these 3s up to $225. This is absurd.

I agree with you, it's so ridiculous. For me, these would be about $250 with tax. The leather probably isn't even that great either.

I'm leaning towards the predominant opinion here that these are too much at the $225 price but a couple of gift cards burning a hole in my pocket if they look good in person might sway me.

Back
Top Bottom