Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

I have Sport Blue 6's & Sport Blue 3's. Is there any point for me to get these sneakers?
That's something you gotta figure out on ya own fam If u like em then buy em if not on to the next release gotta use your own judgement it is YOUR money afterall

Sharing that list??
nerd.gif
that list is posted months ago in several threads

DONT CARE.. THEY WAITED TOO LONG ANYWAY.. AND THEYLL PROBABLY BE LIMITED OR SOMETHING STUPID

JB need to stop with the limited crap, just let us all get pairs for 2015. the hype no longer needs ploys

Just one question if they release these will they fall apart at the midsole s like the other p.o.s. 4s?

I hope all the limited talk is BS. These would be a must cop for me at retail. Definitely in my Top picks of 4s colorways. Always been a fan of these as well as the Mars 4s from '06.

I hope all the limited talk is BS. These would be a must cop for me at retail. Definitely in my Top picks of 4s colorways. Always been a fan of these as well as the Mars 4s from '06.
I hope its BS as well. I was able to walk in Finish Line and purchase my Red '06 pair with no problem. I know that's not the case now.

I want these. I hope it's not some type of limited qs bullchit. I remember the pairs for the MS team and I thought damn these are :smokin . I still want em.

If I'm the only one here, what're you doing here?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom