Air Jordan 4 “Singles Day” Fire Red/Summit White-Black

I’ve had a change of heart on these, the fact that the paint removes from all over, not just the toe & these will age horribly, they should’ve just left them solid red & everyone would be going crazy. I can only imagine the people who are going to buy these not know the paint will peel & lose their ish :lol: but I will cop if I see them cheap somewhere down the line, they just don’t seem like they’re worth $200. Fat boy ruined his for no reason :smh:

So for future reference... what's a Men's sz14 in women's? I got a EA from Nike but I passed because I assume there aren't that many female Sasquatches roaming the earth

So for future reference... what's a Men's sz14 in women's? I got a EA from Nike but I passed because I assume there aren't that many female Sasquatches roaming the earth

15.5 in womans. to find out your size in womans, add 1.5. im a 10.5 in 4s, so i grabbed a 12 in womans for these today

I didn't know these were an extended women's and thought they were extended grade school. Even with that said the biggest the've been going is a women's sz 12 so I was disappointed. I happened to get notification on a video of these and the guy said he got early access and got a W sz 13.5. I was like WTF? I happen to check and saw I had early access which I didn't get a notification for and was shocked at what sz he scored so these definitely will get picked up. That is if resale is OD on the Unions next week.

Last edited:
Any1 that has these in hand did your pair come with the plastic nike hang tag like the 4 usually do??

Women’s size 15.5 were produced, not very many

I’ve had a change of heart on these, the fact that the paint removes from all over, not just the toe & these will age horribly, they should’ve just left them solid red & everyone would be going crazy. I can only imagine the people who are going to buy these not know the paint will peel & lose their ish :lol: but I will cop if I see them cheap somewhere down the line, they just don’t seem like they’re worth $200. Fat boy ruined his for no reason :smh:

Does the paint in fact come off the WHOLE shoe??.....i thought just that inner part was all that came off??

Got my size 14.5 (men's 13) in the mail from Foot Locker yesterday! So glad I picked these up --- the gum soles are sexy.

Back
Top Bottom