Air Jordan 4 Black Cat 2019

I would definitely list them on GOAT as well as keeping up the “ buy it now “ listing you have on eBay. Both platforms have thousands of buyers visiting on a daily basis. I would list them a little higher on GOAT though due to the fees they’re going to deduct if they sell. I also stopped doing auctions on fleabay due to non-payment. I always list like you did. A buy it now with a best offer option. You’ll probably get a few lowball offers but you won’t have to deal with someone not paying.

The other thing I like about both platforms is once the shoes pass authentication, you’re obligation is over and you don’t have to worry about buyers remorse / buyer coming back with a complaint or a refund request.
listing them on both apps is a good idea, thank you!

Black Cats for the day.
552A4663-C6AE-4151-A7D9-A89DE7EE1F91.jpeg

I don’t think 3 shoes add to a even 900+ in value

But what 3 WOULD you do or think one would do

I’m curious
i meant i wouldn't pay more $300 . I'd take purple 4, cement 3 and huf low but I'm still holding mines as people keep cooking theirs

i meant i wouldn't pay more $300 . I'd take purple 4, cement 3 and huf low but I'm still holding mines as people keep cooking theirs
I’m about to try to buy another cause I really want to wear these and sell these when they reach over 1200

I remember beating these into the ground when they first came out in 06 lol. Grabbed the new pair on RD without hesitation.
It’s wild this color way is the most expensive rn besides OW and TS. They cool but they shouldn’t be $900+ a pair

I feel like this colorway is a good barometer for the overall hype level of 4s. Since they used to sit and are now the most expensive GR. So resale on these won’t ever drop much until people stop hyping up 4s in general

Back
Top Bottom