Air Jordan 4 Black Cat 2019

alonzofacepalmlebrontech.gif

...That said, I don't entirely hate the way they look.

Pony hair confirmed... which seems silly because they've already done that a few tears ago.

I can’t even lie, these aren’t that bad. I’m personally not a huge fan of the usage of fur on kicks, but it works here. I actually think my least favorite detail on these is that the plastic wings and the eyelets attached to them look like they’re made of the same material and have the same sheen/gloss. I’d prefer the wings be more matte, while the eyelets be the only glossy part. Love the NA for sure. The real question though is doesn’t this mean we’re not getting an actual Black Cat 4 (i.e. these are the Black Cats we’re getting)? Or is there a Women’s release (these) and a Men’s release (another pair we have yet to see). These have a different color/product code than the originally rumored release, so that’s why I’m wondering.

I really don't see them making this a gs or (womens) exclusive and then make the retro + version. Would not make sense..... Then again this is jb.

Pony hair confirmed... which seems silly because they've already done that a few tears ago.
Few tears ago? I don’t think they’ve ever released Black Pony Hair AJ-4 to the general public tho. But I actually like this one a lot and am hoping that there’ll be bigger sizes available.

Few tears ago? I don’t think they’ve ever released Black Pony Hair AJ-4 to the general public tho. But I actually like this one a lot and am hoping that there’ll be bigger sizes available.

They did, it was a $400 Pinnacle release.

Back
Top Bottom