Air Jordan 4 Black Cat 2019

Really? I’m out the loop in terms of sneaker hype. Those royal/black 12s sold out and aren’t black cats more sought after?
Yeah man but I think those game royal 12s sold out pretty fast because of the color blocking which was one of my favorite releases this year but I feel like it’s gone be just like how the pure money 4s was when they released back in 2017 it’s gone be a easy cop for sure that’s my IMO

Yeah man but I think those game royal 12s sold out pretty fast because of the color blocking which was one of my favorite releases this year but I feel like it’s gone be just like how the pure money 4s was when they released back in 2017 it’s gone be a easy cop for sure that’s my IMO

What price would be the point where you jump on these? I barely buy sneakers, but I want to get these. 190-200 is steep for a pair of sneakers for me though, but I’ll probably make the exception for these.

What price would be the point where you jump on these? I barely buy sneakers, but I want to get these. 190-200 is steep for a pair of sneakers for me though, but I’ll probably make the exception for these.
Retail or under I can see these going for 160$ after release day give it a month or 2 that’s my prediction

D3A5FE5F-D116-4863-A8AA-D753D45FF7B4.jpeg
2D4264FD-7395-4429-8154-E28D1B4C70F7.jpeg
68D43195-DA11-445E-A6C4-D8A40AEA8E36.jpeg
They look super good here! Shape, toe, everything. They've always been a day 1 for me, and hopefully they look like this on release day.

:emoji_eyes: They moved up the date? Depending on when DMPs release will determine when I‘ll cop these. I hope these joints sit tho fr fr

Literally the only sneaker release I care about for some reason lol.

I just don't know if I should buy them day 1 or wait. I'll go by all you guys' opinions on what to do, since I am not in the game.

JB has started the year off right for me if they moved the date up! I feel as if these will sit tho so I’m on the hunt for deals on a couple pairs

4s are one of those shoes that rely so much on a dope colorway. I usually don't like solid color non-white shoes and these are no exception. Just bland

Nothing like all black Js for me. My top 3 all blacks are CnG 11, black cat 4, 2005 or so black Jordan 10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom