Air Jordan 4 Black Cat 2019

Same I need a men’s /Gs & toddler so cheap as possible is the goal

these hit $150 or less next month while ppl are striking out on dmp vi,beginnings pack,UNC to chi & off white v they will definitely sell out then
Right, I'm also trying to grab a gs and toddler pair as cheap as possible. For my girl and son.

These are really nice in person, except for the brush strokes on the back midsole. Saw them in multiple sizes to see if this was consistent, and not just a bad QC’ed pair.
The thick tongue might have some of you adjusting what size you’d wear, or at least which socks to put on with them.
Toe looks better, but isn’t as dramatic of a difference I was expecting. Seems like they’re doing a better job with the RC3’s than these. Those may have a newer mold and better EP, but we’ll see in person, right?

Saw my size gone on snkrs. So I went down to my local HoH and grabbed a pair with my $20 off.

They didn’t have a lot in, so I’m guessing it was sort of limited.
771DE930-1624-4F87-8FDD-9F53F5BF0CB2.jpeg

After all that , I ended up copping. Was keeping an eye on stock levels here at work, and it started to dry up so I pounced. Wanted these on discount, but I don't see that happening the way they ended up moving.

After all that , I ended up copping. Was keeping an eye on stock levels here at work, and it started to dry up so I pounced. Wanted these on discount, but I don't see that happening the way they ended up moving.
Yeah they to fresh not to sell out if you ask me. Alot of other trash has sold out, I don't see these being around in a week.

Where you work?

I'm a project manager so I had all the sites open in the background. I checked them once in awhile and saw sizes going so I made moves.
Oh true. I just looked and Footlocker has basically a fsr still up though. Finishlines was almost sold out and ndc same. Don't forget Ebates and Nike and finishline is like 7%. Got 10 back from both

Go half size down on these. These are also real nice in person. Got swoosh so I’m happy with the purchase.

Also I just wanna say qc is pretty shoddy with these though Mainly glue and the brushstrokes.

Last edited:
Go half size down on these. These are also real nice in person. Got swoosh so I’m happy with the purchase
They fit smaller than Blk/Cement and Cool Grey IVs of last year which I went TTS? The last time I went half down on IVs was for 2016 Wht/Cement and Black Motorsport.

Actually surprised how fast these moved. 4s are my GOAT, however, I only go for plastic wings, and can't see myself reaching for these instead of BCs, Black Lasers, Black Motorsports. Look good in general though, and great that people who wanted to get them.

They fit smaller than Blk/Cement and Cool Grey IVs of last year which I went TTS? The last time I went half down on IVs was for 2016 Wht/Cement and Black Motorsport.
Can someone clear this up. Should I go tts or half sz up or down. One other thing is champs releasing these. Thanks for any info btw.

Can someone clear this up. Should I go tts or half sz up or down. One other thing is champs releasing these. Thanks for any info btw.

I normally wear a size 9.5, got the size 10, and they fit just as good. Finishline employees were telling me these fit a little more narrow.

They are currently available on Champs website, search Jordan 4, all sizes available

Back
Top Bottom