AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I cannot wait for this! Another reason for me to be out on Black Friday! Got the 3's last year, def 4's this year!

jv4yyv.gif

and

vfxix1.png

Excited for these! Will hopefully be getting one pair, but maybe two. Passed on the BC3's last year and then decided to copp when NDC re-stocked...don't think I'll get lucky like that this time around so I'll definitely be doing my homework for these once we get closer to RD
Like MEMPHIS said JB is pushing me into retirement...all I need is some VIII's in my life after this

Originally Posted by Tang

Crazy if Jordan Brand does this lineup,I ca see it happening though.

Bred IV,Bred XIII,Bred XI

Back to back to back
If they pull that off they'll give me what I need to hang up the jersey.
Although I'd rather the Bred XI's releasing next year to give my pockets a break, these 3 releases are all I need to call it quits.
Might have to double up on each and every pair.

Please JB do my #1 grail justice.

Originally Posted by taxtow

Time to sell your CDP IV's while you can

QFT.

VALUE OF CDP 4'S WILL TANK AFTER THIS RELEASE. ESPECIALLY IF IT FOLLOWS THE SAME QUALITY AND FAITHFULNESS TO THE OG THAT THE WHITE CEMENTS THAT ARE ABOUT TO RELEASE.

I got lucky with Blk cement threes.... Had to work all day last black Friday... I just happen to get lucky and walk into a Footlocker and the display was the last 9.5.... Sheening! Hope I can cop these without hassle...

^ You won't be able to do that with these bro.

They'll be worse!

I'll cop 1 pair.

2 much other heat coming out in December.

I knew these were coming out. Hope the quality on these is good, JB is hit and miss with the nubuck/suede

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by LA KB24

WOW
eek.gif

another maddness!!!

you guys think these will be easier to cop then the BC3's???
nope. Might be even tougher.
eyes.gif
unfortunately

Yep, both came in CDP's too

yes yes yes yes yes Ive been waiting so long for these. the craig ehlo shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom