AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

cant wait for thse!! copped BC3 last black friday, waited 5 hours outside of footlocker, hopefully i get a pair this year
one of my Grails!!!!

Yes finality a CDP pair that i passed on, is on a it way to release again. Now lets see some Hare VII...

tumblr_lx757gHxOd1r4cb4lo9_r1_250.gif

...Copped.

Just. One. Pair. All I need.

I know I'll catch flack for this, but THIS is the reason I passed on the BC IIIs and will be passing on the WC IVs (I already got the WC IIIs so I'm good with the two). Now release the Grapes to I can retire!

Would've loved Bred 13s but I cant complain about 4s..
I still got two pairs of cdps..
The quality of upcoming wc 4s will determine if I should sell a pair of cdps..
And use that money towards buying 2 fresh pair.

was thinking about maybe this year ill go for some tv's on black friday, but i guess i'll be home at midnight on ndc, then to the sneaker store after for morning release.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by taxtow

Time to sell your CDP IV's while you can

QFT.

VALUE OF CDP 4'S WILL TANK AFTER THIS RELEASE. ESPECIALLY IF IT FOLLOWS THE SAME QUALITY AND FAITHFULNESS TO THE OG THAT THE WHITE CEMENTS THAT ARE ABOUT TO RELEASE.
Don't know why I would have to "QFT" when I was saying it's now the time to unload CDP IV's while prices are high.  This strategy of unloading doubles/triples/etc hasn't failed yet, so why criticize?
^

My bad Memphissfinest

Time to sell your CDP IV's while you can

QFT.

VALUE OF CDP 4'S WILL TANK AFTER THIS RELEASE. ESPECIALLY IF IT FOLLOWS THE SAME QUALITY AND FAITHFULNESS TO THE OG THAT THE WHITE CEMENTS THAT ARE ABOUT TO RELEASE.
Don't know why I would have to "QFT" when I was saying it's now the time to unload CDP IV's while prices are high.  This strategy of unloading doubles/triples/etc hasn't failed yet, so why criticize?
He's reinforcing your statement. That's why he's Quoting it For Truth.

These will most likely have nubuck. I can't even remember when JB used Durabuck last
frown.gif

BUT if by some chance, these are durabuck AND no chipping.........

Originally Posted by stahnskiOHHH

QFT.

He's reinforcing your statement. That's why he's Quoting it For Truth.

Wow and I've only been on NT for 10 years and apparently had no idea what it meant, should have bought an internet acronym book years ago.  
Apology for the misunderstanding to memphissfinest, and thanks to stahnskiOHHH for the clarification.

Back to the shoes, need to see a detailed pic before letting some go.

Back
Top Bottom