AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I'm already prepping and saving for this release and the black and red XI.

Hope quality is on point but its wishful thinking.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

i wonder how nike is going to handle this release? a lot stores open on black friday at midnight now

FNL (BC3 release last year) opened up at 6am.
So I'm not really sure.

stores opened at their own discretion... mall near me opened at 10 pm the night before black friday... not many ppl knew and i walked in no line n grabbed my pair
pimp.gif

I REALLLLLLY hope its like that again...

I hope so too!
But this time I think it won't be like that.

These are my grails and im gonna cop as many pairs as possible. I have the CDP but wasnt going to cop multiples for a pack.

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

I think these won't be that hard to get lol

Hopefully those high schooler's parents have them in line for tv's instead

These are going to be difficult to pick up. Even though they came out 3 or 4 years ago. I will double up on these if I can. These are my absolute favorite Jays.

Hope they make the mid-sole just like the White Cements so it doesn't crack, don't see why they wouldn't.
Then again, it is JB. 
ohwell.gif

im def on the hunt for these. I hope they dont use the same ashy black material they used on the cavs.

Originally Posted by asu42

These are going to be difficult to pick up. Even though they came out 3 or 4 years ago. I will double up on these if I can. These are my absolute favorite Jays.
Yoshoegame,
Are you being sarcastic? lol I just want to make sure...because if you're not...you're crazy. 

all yall thinkin these wont be hard to get need to think again an start preparing now. JB already slapped a 180 price tag on em. ppl gonna be all over these an will be coppin multiple pairs. if ppl my way were campin for OLD ROYAL 10s, lord only knows how these an blk/red 11s are going to be..

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by asu42

Yoshoegame,
Are you being sarcastic? lol I just want to make sure...because if you're not...you're crazy. 
Yes i am , i said " hopefully "  lol

I wish the height resembled at least the 99' Retro 4 height... I hate this new ankle cut JB has been doing.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

I will be up for like 48 straight hours so I'm bound to get these. No exceptions!

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hope you don't think I'll be standing in line for 48 hours lol. I'm just always up during Thanksgiving week.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I will be up for like 48 straight hours so I'm bound to get these. No exceptions!

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It's that serious.
roll.gif

It is pretty serious to. Haha. These were on my list for a long time. The CDP just didn't cut it for me for some reason.

Originally Posted by ballin101

all yall thinkin these wont be hard to get need to think again an start preparing now. JB already slapped a 180 price tag on em. ppl gonna be all over these an will be coppin multiple pairs. if ppl my way were campin for OLD ROYAL 10s, lord only knows how these an blk/red 11s are going to be..

Edit: Price Tag $165 Bro. $185 Bred XI's

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hope you don't think I'll be standing in line for 48 hours lol. I'm just always up during Thanksgiving week.
I know you won't stand in line for 48 hours but staying up for 2 days just to guarantee to get them?

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

I wish the height resembled at least the 99' Retro 4 height... I hate this new ankle cut JB has been doing.

air-jordan-iv-white-cement-99-12-comparison-081.jpg

Isnt much of a difference in height. The stitiching yeah. The height was cut from the 89s to 99s yea.

That Cement color on the 99's was the business 
pimp.gif

Nike/JB hit it outta the park with that one.

The 2012 cements look like bootlegs next to the 99 retro.

From the color/cement pattern to the stitching to the wing.

Fugazzi.

Back
Top Bottom