AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Love these
Can't Go Wrong

I think some pairs will just hold up better than others. Mine haven't chipped yet and even tho I have worn my pair many times I've seen people who haven't worn them as often and there's paint chip

I have 20+ wears no chipping lol, my brother has 40+ his midsoles are gone and the heeltab came off

Ur bros were fakes???

It's so sad that people start to say: "oh they still dont chip after 10/20 wears!".
The ogs and older retros before 2000 never had such easy paintjob cracking/chipping issue even after years of wearing. Only way to make the paintjob coming off was scratching them at a another object.
First air jordan with paintjob issue were the aj6 retro black/infareds in 2000.

to make those who have paint chipping problems feel a bit better, it could be worse..........you could have the CDP pairs that chipped once you looked at them
laugh.gif

jordan brand better not retro these again anytime soon.

What's a good price for these? I know I'm mad late but I'm only 14 so I gotta pick and choose what kicks I buy so. Don't say hypebeast, I know I didn't see Mike play but I appreciate his talent and I like the shoes and what they stand for. My uncle was a collector before he passed so I thought I could continue that tradition. Anyways, eBay and NT are the only places I can find so I need to know a good price thanks.

210-240 depending on location and if you're not trying to wast time bargaining...240 is avg though

Just seeing whats going on the thread for one of my personal grails. Still havent worn em yet though. :/

I see a lot of you clowning around as usual.

I undeadstocked mine two weeks ago at Universal Studios Orlando, and at Disney. Two days 9+ hours each day, and the white paint is peeling off. I know in this day that is considered extreme use, but for a $160 shoe that is just terrible. We shouldn't be afraid to wear our shoes because it cant withstand normal use :smh:.

Haven't worn them since, and I'm really annoyed by this.

Last edited:

Cracking up to 20+ wears. Still one of my favorites though. Have another pair DS once I beat these down.

Man **** copping another pair. When mine crack im putting a black sharpie to them lol. No way in hell ima pay 170 for another pair to just crack even faster lol

Man **** copping another pair. When mine crack im putting a black sharpie to them lol. No way in hell ima pay 170 for another pair to just crack even faster lol
You should just strip the paint and reapply another paint on it instead of sharpie

Out of curiosity. Those of you who have cracked pairs..... how long did it take your WCs to crack?
I've worn my WCIV quite a bit and no cracking yet. Still looking for these so I can't compare the two.

I'm sure every shoe is different, but personally, my WCs haven't cracked yet and my BC cracked after the 3rd wear...
Just simple, casual wears too :nerd:

Last edited:
Mine have slight cracking too after maybe 15 wears. My 99 WCs have zero cracking after 14 years and probably 150 wears.

Back
Top Bottom