AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

I like seeing nike air on the 3 and 4. However, I like the box price of 190 much more than 220.

Ill gladly pay 30 dollars more if it means they,ll A: sit long enough to actually purchase B: dont look like a generic version of what theyre supposed to be.

I don't NA would lose value by being on a non OG colorway. I think we can all agree NA just looks better on on models 1-6 versus the jumpman. I think non OG colorways with NA just wouldn't have the nostalgic or sentimental value as the actual OGs

Those Gatorades reminded me of the reverse infrareds. I really hope those eventually release with NA.

Wonder if the Gatorade 6s will ever be made?
what the shell are the Gatorade 6s?

Man, that takes me back :wow:

Had to do some googling to reconnect the dots, but the gist of it is that there was a "rumor" started around late '08 that Jordan Brand and Gatorade were going to do a collaboration/release a pair honoring that connection, and people were in high hopes that this would be a Black Infrared retro, a reverse Black Infrared release, or something close to either of them (as you can see from that one photoshop posted earlier.)

That excitement went on for months, legitimately up through early summer '09, and only actually resulted in this:

http://sneakernews.com/2009/07/03/michael-jordan-x-gatorade-limited-edition-collection/

Varsity Red and Infrared VI sets ended up releasing the following year and that was that.

Man, I remember being being in that thread daily :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
The leather wings kinda ruin it for me. Really hoping retail looks better but chances are they wont by much.

Color blocking looks very similar to the Sport blue 3's.

Last edited:
leather wings too? [emoji]128564[/emoji]

these for folks that copped da blue III's thinking they was doin it >D

I think the last set of pics are fakes. The crowns and wings are from a GS' model but the midsole is from a Men's model. If you look at the first pic with Wahlberg, the wings are plastic with the correct crowns.

Back
Top Bottom