AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

I think the last set of pics are fakes. The crowns and wings are from a GS' model but the midsole is from a Men's model. If you look at the first pic with Wahlberg, the wings are plastic with the correct crowns.
the GS versions are from now on getting the same midsole as the mens version

Sigh....

Stupid jumpman.

How realostic is it to customize these with a nike air tab?

Gd it

Last edited:
REPPED !!!

Yes plastic wings
nthat.gif

the shoe would've been better if the jumpman on the back and the ankle liner

were both blue instead of grey, would've give the shoe that extra color contrast imo
pimp.gif

If playoffs drop as well I'm gonna have to get two of those so I can through a NA backtab on these.

These > ]

These were so almost good. I even considered copping and swapping a BC sole on them but I think the upper would still be too off for me. These 4s though... IN. I even prefer that they made the switch to leather. If this is the direction JB is going to take with new colorways I'm going to end up in divorce court.

Those pics got me hype. Now I'm all the way in. These would actually look great with NA on the back. Maybe someone can PS 
nerd.gif

These are great. I put myself on purchasing hiatus until the Royal Is to fix some **** I'm dealing with, so these coming in June works perfectly for me.

I wouldn't be mad at having both these and the Black Cements whenever they release.

Admittedly these look good.

Looks like the same idea as Sport Blue 3s and BC3s.

I'll try to resist copping unless I get on disco

Back
Top Bottom