AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

IMG_20180120_102316.jpg

Don't sleep Guys.... don't sleep.

Definitely one of the best Air Jordan 4 Releases :wink:

Guaranteed that if these were limited they would have sold out in a heartbeat and been super sought after. People are lame that way. These are awesome.
Bro I’m dying to find a pair....sz 10 please lol

still havent pulled my pair out yet, i was curious about the paint chipping on the inner sides but based off peoples reviews its sounds solid, ready to break them out this spring with my blue jays gear!

How’s everyone’s pairs holding up? My right shoe has a crease on the toe(it wasn’t tumbled like the left), and i have no paint chipping. I’ve worn these over a dozen times.

Don’t worry about paint chipping. I’ve beat my Columbia and Oreo 4’s into the ground and have no issues with paint chipping at all

Last edited:
I'm at 10+ wears, and no paint flaking or chipping

So glad peeps slept on these so I could cop for the low

I still think its crazy they didnt use the leather from these on the black cement 3s

From a business perspective, it was not crazy at all. Did you see how quickly the BC3 sold out? People went berserk over a shoe with subpar leather.

What does that tell you? Jordan Brand knew the design would sell itself. This isn't 1988 with a quality standard. There was simply no need for them to put more effort into the material. As they say: Customers speak with their money, and the shoe sold buckets. Most people don't care.

The Motorsport Away? Like the Cyber Monday III, it needed something else to push it; so nice leather was added. It took a while to sell out so smart move.

I ended up getting busy in life and completely missed the opportunity to cop these. Anybody double up and looking to move a size 12?

Back
Top Bottom