Air Jordan 4 Cement legit check

Hey guys I'm new here. But been collecting sneakers for a while. Anyways I saw a pair of AJ 4 Cement on eBay, those always have been my fav sneakers. They're used but the price looks kinda too good to be true. I always have trouble telling if the 4's are fake or not, but I can with other J's. Oh and these are the pics the seller sent me upon my request. Thanks for your help!View media item 491640View media item 491652View media item 491653View media item 491660View media item 491663View media item 491664

Last edited:
Fake fam
- No heel bump
- Incorrect netting
- No black piping overlapping tongues (should be)
- Incorrect box
- Looks like a pink lining behind the red jumpman on the tongues (shouldn't be)
- Lace holes are off centered with the black eyelits
- Overall shape is off

Last edited:
Fake fam
- No heel bump
- Incorrect netting
- No black piping overlapping tongues (should be)
- Incorrect box
- Looks like a pink lining behind the red jumpman on the tongues (shouldn't be)
- Lace holes are off centered with the black eyelits
- Overall shape is off

Agreed these are not even close to bein real these are horrible fakes. Gotta watch out for all these scammers bro.

Hi guys,I'm new here and I want to thank you first of all for your hard work.Guys like you help us to be sure and safe on trade&sell.Reading this forum a couple of years ago I could be 100% sure on the Yeezy1 I bought. So thank you...I don't know if there's a presentation/welcome area where I could introduce myself, but I'm starting to collect Js.I'm a passionate of sneakers since I was 12. I wore some great sneakers during my early basketball age, like J12(b&w), J13(chut), Foam 1, but I couldn't imagine the hidden value of those kicks and I wore them till the end of their life :DNow I want to star collecting Js. Not all Js, but only the model/colors that HE wore at least one time, and only I-II-III-IV-V because they are the only one I really love.Now, I've:IV Fire red 2012V 2013(waiting, V Fire Red 2013, III Fire Red 2013 in August.)I've found a pretty decent IV White Cement, but I'm not 100% sure about it.Could you help me for a quick check?Thank you so much for your help, appreciate it!http://annunci.ebay.it/annunci/abbi...tro-grigio-bianco-2012-2013/46071468Greetings from Italy!

Hi guys, I'm new here and I want to thank you first of all for your hard work. Guys like you help us to be sure and safe on trade&sell. Reading this forum a couple of years ago I could be 100% sure on the Yeezy1 I bought. So thank you... I don't know if there's a presentation/welcome area where I could introduce myself, but I'm starting to collect Js. I'm a passionate of sneakers since I was 12. I wore some great sneakers during my early basketball age, like J12(b&w), J13(chut), Foam 1, but I couldn't imagine the hidden value of those kicks and I wore them till the end of their life :D Now I want to star collecting Js. Not all Js, but only the model/colors that HE wore at least one time, and only I-II-III-IV-V because they are the only one I really love. Now, I've: IV Fire red 2012 V 2013 (waiting, V Fire Red 2013, III Fire Red 2013 in August.) I've found a pretty decent IV White Cement, but I'm not 100% sure about it. Could you help me for a quick check? Thank you so much for your help, appreciate it! http://annunci.ebay.it/annunci/abbi...n-iv-4-retro-grigio-bianco-2012-2013/46071468 Greetings from Italy!
They look better than the one I saw haha. Well anyways they look legit, the box looks right, but like I said I just can't seem to tell on the IV's. But Motivate-Minds (the guy above that answered to my post first) can tell ya

^^^ Their legit fam
- Correct black piping overlapping tongues
- Correct white sock liner
- Heel bump
- Correct box and style #
- Correct air unit and air bubble color
- Black stitching on forefoot
- Correct black & grey forefoot
- Stitching is perfect imo
- Lace holes match up perfectly with black eyelits
- Black jumpman on heels

Thank you!

I had the same feelings. A little  bit scratched on the left, but I can handle it and wore them waiting a restock of a new pair.

Thank you, i'll keep you updated...

Back
Top Bottom