Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey Thread 8/3/19

Screenshot_2019-04-23-18-26-43.png

Always thought these were just alright. Might get them depending on how they look and if they make any changes/improvements..

Interested ... depending on output

August drop means they are already made n ready to go :nerd:

They have to have the durabuck wing and back for me to want to purchase again. It’s a lifestyle shoe before the labeling on boxes began and is part of the make up. These, White and greens, the Lasers, and the LS drops from 2006 should keep it leather and suede for its alternate originality. Also Lightning’s.

Believe me the shoe won’t look good and rather cheap with a cool grey plastic wing and back section. Also they won’t be able to do the chrome jumpman if it’s plastic on the back. And if they change it to black then again horrible.

This is my favorite retro plus colorway of any shoe and I won’t settle with changes and will pass if not the same as O.G.

I remember these from my sophomore year in high school. Midsole chopped and peeled like no other. Not as big on the 4’s like most. I’ll wait for pics.

Last edited:
They have to have the durabuck wing and back for me to want to purchase again. It’s a lifestyle shoe before the labeling on boxes began and is part of the make up. These, White and greens, the Lasers, and the LS drops from 2006 should keep it leather and suede for its alternate originality. Also Lightning’s.

Believe me the shoe won’t look good and rather cheap with a cool grey plastic wing and back section. Also they won’t be able to do the chrome jumpman if it’s plastic on the back. And if they change it to black then again horrible.

This is my favorite retro plus colorway of any shoe and I won’t settle with changes and will pass if not the same as O.G.

If they have the plastic wing it’s a pass

A LOT will be upset if that happens, I wanna day JB isn’t that stupid to **** up this retro like that but...

I dont mind the shoes being the same as the ‘04 pair but I dont mind the shape changing up like the current BC IVs.

I am torn between these having that metallic jumpman in the back or them adding Nike Air instead. Either or, I probably be in for a pair

Back
Top Bottom