Air Jordan 4 Court Purple April 2020

2DDFCD02-732E-4151-80B2-137229D0E975.gif

We are very surprised at your response. What do you think they should have done differently?

with these in particular? utilize da colorblocking. that keeping it all white except da lace holders and tongue patch is boring.

no one was feeling it wit da classic greens, no one is feeling it now....then you factor in age and these are essentially gonna be throw away kicks one wrong step, one wrong spill.

obviously da flint XIII's is classic, but most of da rest of that haul just felt like colorswapped w/e.

Those sold out in most places in Houston so again I don’t think you can speak for the majority.

Houston is uniquely been hypebeasted out for a long time....in MOST places across da country they rotted on shelves... those sold as bad as da mocha III's in NYC....

im talking about picking those up for 30-40 bucks in FSR's.

Hype beasting in 2004? Things weren’t selling like that back then.

how old are you? things were selling out FAST in da early 2000's...its why all these bots, and raffles and systems are in place now..to avoid what people were doing back then.. which was ALOT of camping.

these Jordan IV's in classic green wit da almost identical colorblocking bricked back then in da midsts of all that camping, so put 2 and 2 together.

I was a freshman in college then. Things weren’t selling like that in the early 2000s here.

I might grab all of them. They’re looking nice! Def grabbing the purple, green and orange ones. Hopefully they all hit disco to make it easier lol.

4s are one of my favorite Js but I just don't "get" these I guess. Haven't ever seen any of them in person though. There's just so much cool **** that can be done with a Jordan 4, these are just boring (to me) and seem like they'll yellow quickly.

They’re retro-ing the metallic greens that came out in 2004. They’re just adding more colors to the mix. Nice clean summer shoe...if we’re ever aloud out lol.

4s are one of my favorite Js but I just don't "get" these I guess. Haven't ever seen any of them in person though. There's just so much cool **** that can be done with a Jordan 4, these are just boring (to me) and seem like they'll yellow quickly.

that's why they're gonna rot(again) too vanilla.

Back
Top Bottom