Air Jordan 4 Georgetown Hoyas

They kept the same theme as the Jordan 15 s.e. Bragging Rights,,a little more creativeness would of been nice.. .

They're ok, I never attended that school or was a major Hoyas fan,,so for me they'd be easily slept on if they ever seen a release.....

They never get these kind of things right.. the Georgetown pattern thing looks good on these but there is so much wrong with all the color blocking it's ridiculous. it's not that damn hard jb wtf is going on with this brand.

I think jordans afraid if things arent too "gawdy" that people wouldnt be interested in them, or setting a new trend with them or something.

Not working with that midsole ridiculousness

Leave the mascot. If these ever released I'd be after at least 6 pairs just for myself.

They never get these kind of things right.. the Georgetown pattern thing looks good on these but there is so much wrong with all the color blocking it's ridiculous. it's not that damn hard jb wtf is going on with this brand.

Especially the midsoles, what's up with that? Also I think instead of a massive George town emblem a navy jumpman would be better and less obnoxious

It seems like the Oregon ones were made to be wearable, however the Carolina and Georgetown ones seemed like they were done for collection purposes, because they're rather ostentatious

Back
Top Bottom