Air Jordan 4 Pale Citron March 2nd 2019

Going to Pass on these joints.
Screenshot_20190228-124017_Nike.jpg

4s or any 3,4,5 or 6 with a jump man and not nike air are disappointing off the rip. A little less so on 5 and 6s since it's stitched and not a big rubber piece.

I think in a few hours these will sell out on the app. More people will cop then you think

I see these going the way of the Black/Laser pair. Give it two weeks and they should be available for 149 or so, by the end of the month even less. Subpar leather and no NA=sitting and multiple markdowns.

I see these going the way of the Black/Laser pair. Give it two weeks and they should be available for 149 or so, by the end of the month even less. Subpar leather and no NA=sitting and multiple markdowns.
Thinking this will be sold out on the app by and some point over the Weekend. You could be right and I don’t know what I talking about have a great weekend fam

Mine should be here on Tuesday Looking forward to getting them in hand. Next up for me will be them Jordan 3 tinkers. Don’t love the tinkers just copping brocade it’s a Jordan 3 at the end of the day

Dang only 2 pages
That’s gotta be a new record lol
Poor citron
Poor poor citron
Nike already packed these up for the outlets :lol:
I’ll check these out when they hit the outlets

Grabbed mine from my Champs today with a rewards coupon around 3. My manager buddy said it was the first/only pair they'd sold. :rofl:

Eh well, I'm a sucker for anything Agassi/Tech Challenge related, and also 4's so these were a no brainer. Probably gonna throw black Laces in and see how they look. Will post a pic if I do.

Back
Top Bottom