Air Jordan 4 Pale Citron March 2nd 2019

These look nice, I’m only passing because I’m picking my spots more carefully this year.

If these hit that sub 100 disco price like the pure money/alt motorsports did, I’ll feel obligated though lol

Wasn't totally sold on these cos of the flyleather, but had a 25% coupon I had to use before midnight so grabbed some to see how they feel.
I'll take these over those boring a** 'lasers' any day tho.

I thought these looked worse in person than they do in pics, and that's saying something. I wouldn't wear these if you gave them to me. But hey, if you like 'em go ahead and drop those two bills and wear with pride...

Is the leather really that bad? I personally love this colorway (mainly because I'm a huge fan of the ATC2, as many other forum members have said).

Hoping these hit the outlets, and if they do, I'll be scooping with the quickness.

Is the leather really that bad? I personally love this colorway (mainly because I'm a huge fan of the ATC2, as many other forum members have said).

Hoping these hit the outlets, and if they do, I'll be scooping with the quickness.

No, it's not. It just has that pattern like the recent white based 6's and the Neutral Grey/Crimson & Turbo Green 1's that everybody seems to think is flyleather. They're cool, and I'm perfectly happy with my pair.

D0cpscsVYAAPVO2.jpg

Does mine from Saturday count? :lol:

Sure might be necessary to see pickup pics

Wonder if this thread will go without any pickup post by Friday

Safe to say, the ironic thing is the "dream it do it" 9 has more pages. iMO the DIDI is by far the worst Jordan I've ever layed my eyes on. Pale citron is not bad, not for me but a mediocre shoe. NA would have done wonders for the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom