Air Jordan 4 Pale Citron March 2nd 2019

Pretty sure the 'drizzle' will be coming off or painted over before long. Gonna try some laceswaps later..

619FE9B7-3A1E-45AD-8B85-AE88ABAA3B59.jpeg
FB36EE62-1267-489A-BA90-D210EA1574CC.jpeg

All my recent Jordans, particularly my Turbo Green and Neutral Gray Jordan I's have smelled really funny

It's gotta be something to do with how the flyleather is processed/preseved.
Got lots of compliments on these from non-heads last night.. I guess it's easy to become jaded when you're more involved in them.

Anyone that has these can you tell me on they feel on feet after a few hours. I know many don’t like the way they look

Anyone that has these can you tell me on they feel on feet after a few hours. I know many don’t like the way they look
Worn them for extended periods 4 or 5 times, driven in them and the one obvious thing is that they are more stiff/solid feeling than my other 4s (I have a lot, not listing all of them) but not horrible or anything.
The toebox is roomier so it's not been a problem.
The flyleather is a better fit on these than a far less structured shoe like 1s imo, but still not something I'd choose over alt motorsports or oreo type materials. I'm not sure this stuff will age as well as standard leather types, but time will tell I guess.
I wouldn't pay full price for em, that's for sure.

I like the colors and design but they should not use the Jumpman logo in place of the Nike Air logo. Collectors want the Nike Air logo, not the Jumpman logo.

Just got mine. I like them. I can see why people are not copping or waiting for the price to drop.

went to FL the other day to get my girl a pair of the have a nike day 95s and these are still sitting..

Back
Top Bottom