Air Jordan 4 "Prism" Preview & Early Thoughts

Cmon JB.. 
mean.gif

Lookin like them Dada Supreme's C Webb used to rock..

This . As soon as I saw the pic I caught a flashback of C Webb in the all star game when he rocked those chrome dadas

Last edited:
Noooo, they're destoying the 4's now! This will eventually lead to Weatherman 4's and Pink Blood clot 4's. Mark my words. 
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

JB has to be trolling at this point there is NO possible way they thought this was a good idea to release ? Who gets the call of allowing these to go into production ? Has to be a joke right? 

And why all of the sudden JB is trying to compete with other sneaker colorways

JB has to be trolling at this point there is NO possible way they thought this was a good idea to release ? Who gets the call of allowing these to go into production ? Has to be a joke right? 
Are you referring to the LeBron prisms?

^^ yes that what it seems like they trying to go for because to be quite honest Lebron Prism is actually really nice. (didnt grab though)

now i'm certain jordan brand is trying to see how far they can go with these awful designs, now they're trying to destroy my favorite shoes of all time.

sad thing is that if these come out in men sizes...............i might cop them just because i love IV's.

^^ yes that what it seems like they trying to go for because to be quite honest Lebron Prism is actually really nice. (didnt grab though)
Yea it was very nice on the LeBrons. Can't say the same for these though lol

Cmon JB.. 
mean.gif

Lookin like them Dada Supreme's C Webb used to rock..

Haha I had a pair if the black and chrome ones. I love those shoes until they got all scuffed up from playing ball in them.... This shoe is horrible I love my IV's but this I can't get with.

they probably just got a deal on that ****** material and saw $$$$ signs. Charge the kids $175-$185 next year.. make them think semi hard to get like the fear pack.. they will flock
mean.gif

Money saved trash... no matter what story they come up with

Last edited:

bron prisim = iv prism

red y2's = legend iii's

Theyre releasing way to many damn cw's. The glows, fears and now these. Only ones worth copping recently we're the toros. Jordan shooting .25% with the 4s. smdh

Back
Top Bottom