Air Jordan 4 Retro Blk/Cement Grey/Fire Red CDP

Can someone please enlighten on what the deal is with these?
Are these shoes an actual legit release or just high quality fakes?
I do not want to add to the whole Air-Randy controversy, but I'd like to get to the bottom of this.
Thanks

Originally Posted by AirThompson

CDP IVs are garbage. Wait for Blk Friday.

Hopefully that version isnt a step down from the Cdp IV's. cdp3 > 2012 black cement 3's.

I own the CDP's and if it weren't for the fact that I love this CW, I woulda sold them a long time ago...that midsole paint is like chalk on glue...what a travesty

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Hopefully that version isnt a step down from the Cdp IV's. cdp3 > 2012 black cement 3's.
lol..nah.. 
laugh.gif

i know. everyone is going to go with the "they were built more like the originals" or whatever but the 2011 3's just were more comfortable and didn't crack after 3 wears.. the shine on the leather went away on them as well so throw that argument out..

have to disagree
my cdp3s cracked after 3 wears, i have worn the 2011 like 50 times, and no cracking.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

have to disagree
my cdp3s cracked after 3 wears, i have worn the 2011 like 50 times, and no cracking.

^ This.

my Cdp 4s are cool no cracking or anything yall a hard on kicks man lol or I just got lucky not going to rebuy the same shoe I already have come november

Originally Posted by Mints912

my Cdp 4s are cool no cracking or anything yall a hard on kicks man lol or I just got lucky not going to rebuy the same shoe I already have come november

Same here my 4s r holding up good! Might get 1 pair black Friday

Wow, hardly anyone actually read the question.

The "Promo" CDP IV's are very questionable.  Being nice, they are "grey market"/unauthorized pairs that have been produced/put together very recently (by the likes of Air Randy, etc.).

It is recommended that you stay away from them if you want to have a pair that everyone will agree is a legit pair (and also stay away to avoid a greater chance at having a flawed pair).

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I own the CDP's and if it weren't for the fact that I love this CW, I woulda sold them a long time ago...that midsole paint is like chalk on glue...what a travesty

Completely agree. The midsole paint on my CDP 4's was horrible. Started chipping away by my 4th wear....unlike rojanjon though, I sold mine 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Wow, hardly anyone actually read the question.

The "Promo" CDP IV's are very questionable.  Being nice, they are "grey market"/unauthorized pairs that have been produced/put together very recently (by the likes of Air Randy, etc.).

It is recommended that you stay away from them if you want to have a pair that everyone will agree is a legit pair (and also stay away to avoid a greater chance at having a flawed pair).
This is the only guy that paid attention, and speaks truth.

Also, bet if the 2012's don't come with nubuck instead of durabuck.

ROJ, get yours repainted like i did mine. They're not good as new, they're BETTER.

Before:
image800x503.jpg

AFTER:

Originally Posted by mazzo1

Originally Posted by Mints912

Same here my 4s r holding up good! Might will get 1 pair black Friday......grails
fixed for self

Back
Top Bottom