Air Jordan 4 Retro "Laser" 01/19/19 $200

My alt motorsports and oreo 4’s are still DS
That’s why I hesitated and didn’t pull the trigger
I was like when am I gonna wear these
I’m still gonna cop on the next sale :lol:

Seems like we both have a good amount on DS row. Lol.

I actually seen these at the clearance store and I thought they would be $129 or something less like that plus the f&f this weekend but they were still $190.

My alt motorsports and oreo 4’s are still DS
That’s why I hesitated and didn’t pull the trigger
I was like when am I gonna wear these
I’m still gonna cop on the next sale :lol:

Heh. If they hit $99 after my coupon how the heck could I resist then.... Good luck to you!

I think retailers have tons of pairs
Usually they wouldn’t be marked down that low this fast
Figure maybe like $160 or $150
But shiekh say F it let’s get rid of them at $130 cuz they know what’s up
Wouldn’t be surprised if they can be copped at around $100

Got my pair coming from Shiekh in a couple of days. Gonna do some minor customization, just blacking out the toebox panel that wraps around the sides, or maybe the reverse of that (leave that panel as-is and black out the others).

Finally managed to get a pair from Nike after procrastinating on Shiekh, maybe paid $10 more than Shiekh.

Got my Shiekh pair in. I love em.

IMG_20190306_103553_566.jpg

What’s up with villa making you choose a color when there’s only one available
It’s like that on all the shoes lol

I'm surprised these aren't on deeper discount yet on NDC....Maybe once I get the BC4s I'll forget all about these anyway....

I'm surprised these aren't on deeper discount yet on NDC....Maybe once I get the BC4s I'll forget all about these anyway....

Even my birthday code isn't working on them which might have swayed me. Works on everything else apart from those.

Back
Top Bottom