Air Jordan 4 Retro "Laser" 01/19/19 $200

Nike hit me with a reserve.... too bad not my size though smfh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190117-085142_Nike.jpg
    Screenshot_20190117-085142_Nike.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 12
just got them myself off the app had to try a few times

i wish i never sold my ogs pairs but they was kind of beat and i had a feeling anything made in 2005 or older was going to fall apart
I thought better to get rid of the older shoes before they worthless

Last edited:
Tempting, but going to pass. But who knows, if its still up in a few hours I might jump depending on my mood >D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-17-11-20-02.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-17-11-20-02.png
    308.2 KB · Views: 8
Tempting, but going to pass. But who knows, if its still up in a few hours I might jump depending on my mood >D

I am in the same boat. I did cop the PG3s from Early Access already today. I told myself I wasn't going to buy anything until the CNY collection drops. smh.

Surprised that I have these reserved. I copt on impulse. Now they just need to reserve me some cool greys. I think that's the only JB release I want all year....unless we get Neutral Grey 1's.

I got my pair from Solebox today. I only had a second to check them out. I'm impressed so far. The leather isn't plasticy and the overall shoe looks great in hand. My wife even said they looked cool and that doesn't happen often.

I have not a got shipping confirmation either. I don't remember if pairs you cop off reserve ship prior to Saturday release?

These are OK, but I'm passing. I really hope they drop the rumored Noble Green pair. I know some are thinking the pair Jalen Ramsey shared are that pair, and that because a card in his imaged had "Limited Edition 11/68," that pair is some type of F&F pair. Hopefully that "11/68" refers to the packaging or some other details, as opposed to the shoes themselves, and we ultimately get a chance at getting them.

Back
Top Bottom