Air Jordan 4 Retro "Laser" 01/19/19 $200

Mine came in actually better than y’all are making it seem.

I’m still gonna return them though. I know I won’t even wear them cause this was an accidental purchase. Clicked purchase and it read my face I.d.

Saw them in footlocker today and thought they looked good. Defo gonna end up on discount though, hold tight!

Saw them in footlocker today and thought they looked good. Defo gonna end up on discount though, hold tight!
Yup Nike sent out an email ad with them, never see that when they sell out. Also still on the Snkr app, I have them but certainly will get the price adjustment when they go on sale.

If I can get them on discount for $130 or less, I'll be in. I actually like them, but definitely don't need them at full price as I've got other black 4s: Oreo, alternate motorsport, and soon-to-be BC4s. I'll probably return my tattoos and get these as they are far more wearable.

I like.

3F9201CC-6AA3-4FA5-A550-2FB17C76012F.jpeg

So glad I Tried these on in store. They run big for me. Will cop when they’re on sale. This colorway is pretty solid.

When these hit outlets, they will definitely get that low. There’s full size runs of these everywhere and nobody is excited to drop that $200 on printed “lasers”. Remember the Snakeskin 4s were $169.99 at outlets and those originally retailed for $400.

The chloro 3s went to the outlet for $140 and the 11s went for $160. Best we probably see with these probably will be $140, but I could be dead wrong.

Anyhow, just ordered me a pair off Jimmy Jazz and I'm super officially done until the infra 6s. Good lookin on the JJ discount.

Last edited:
When these hit outlets, they will definitely get that low. There’s full size runs of these everywhere and nobody is excited to drop that $200 on printed “lasers”. Remember the Snakeskin 4s were $169.99 at outlets and those originally retailed for $400.

Wholly crap... .I would have bought those snakeskins at that discount. Completely missed that! They appeared sold out online within a few hrs of release.

The chloro 3s went to the outlet for $140 and the 11s went for $160. Best we probably see with these probably will be $140, but I could be dead wrong.

Anyhow, just ordered me a pair off Jimmy Jazz and I'm super officially done until the infra 6s. Good lookin on the JJ discount.

Officially done for a few weeks... Heh... That's awesome ;-)

I don't believe Nike ever called these laser etched. Would have been nicer, but laser printed is ok on these, and I expect to get them down the road as 4s ate my goat silhouette and these are very wearable. Already returned my tattoos even after getting a $45 price adjustment.

Officially done for a few weeks... Heh... That's awesome ;-)

I don't believe Nike ever called these laser etched. Would have been nicer, but laser printed is ok on these, and I expect to get them down the road as 4s ate my goat silhouette and these are very wearable. Already returned my tattoos even after getting a $45 price adjustment.

I'm trying to convince myself that I'm done until the Infra 6s. Hopefully it works...

Wholly crap... .I would have bought those snakeskins at that discount. Completely missed that! They appeared sold out online within a few hrs of release.
Never saw those in the outlet, but picked up 4 pairs of the obsidian ones for about £130 each one day. Going tomorrow (nearest nike outlet is a trek for me) so hopefully I can get a proper look at these.

Back
Top Bottom