AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO - WHITE/NEUTRAL GREY/MILITARY BLUE - 308497-105 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I heard these new Military 4's will have way better quality than the last. I think BabyJ confirmed that.

If that's true then I'll take a pair
pimp.gif

we'll see if these sell any faster than last time around when they sat on shelves and actually went on sale at quite a few places..    either way another classic and popular colorway that is coming back out a lot sooner than most thought it would.. 

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

only HoHs collected wrote:

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

They can't be any worse than the last retro (quality wise). Thanks again!

absolutely wrong. The molds since then have been altered (again)
all retros are no CDP molds
og molds>1994 molds>2000 molds>2006 molds>cdp molds
IVs never released in 94.
Im also pretty sure the 06 models were made on the same lasts as the CDP. 
It is obvioust "4s" didn't release in 1994, Dank. I am speaking for the brand, overall

BTW, ALL molds were re-re-re-re-altered yet again during the 2008 CDP year. Every long time collector knows this
glasses.gif

ima be looking for quality on these haha. and lets all hope that they fixed the cracking on these like they did on the recent 3s...

let's see, these r releasing june of 2012.... just like the true blue iii's this year. see the pattern. it went something like this-
iii's- white/cement in january, true blue in june, stealth this month, and black/cement in november
bet the iv's will be like this for release in 2012-
white/cement (or tech grey) in february, military's in june, white/varsity red (or fire red) in september maybe?, and black/cements in november? seems jb likes to save the most wanted colorway for last. just give me the shape and leather and durabuck of the '99 retros and i'll be a happy man. don't really care for anything else releasing next year since jb decided to increase the prices. after the iv's i'm pretty much done with jb and retro's unless they retro the columbia xi's.

I normally don't like IV's (EVERYONE ON NT HATE ME NOW lol) but the colorway is too hot to pass for me

Nice. My retros were getting tight and had slight crack in the blue paint so I gave them to a good friend of mine. I can't wait to ge a fresh pair!

Still won't have "NIKE AIR" on the back so most likely a no go.  

You know, over the years people have made a lot of excuses for why they ditched the "NIKE AIR" on the back of the Jordan shoes that originally had it on the back.  

The most popular excuse is that Jordan Brand wants to distinguish itself from Nike.  So if that were the case, then why does the Jordan Sky High Court Low Leather shoe have a swoosh on the side of it?  Jordan Brand needs to seriously get over themselves and start doing right by the III, IV, V & VI and put Nike Air on the back.  Enough is enough already.

Really really looking forward to these, hopefully with the release of these n the white cements it means we'll get more 4's next yr, kinda seeing a trend like the 3's this yr first was the white cement, then the true blues, then the black cement, hopefully they do the same with the 4's *cross fingers*

still have the 06 pair almost deadstock.. paint quality of most 06 releases suck.. will start cracking after 2 wears. . . hope next year's 4's will be same quality paint of this years aj 3's..
ima have to pass on this one and robocop the white cements and breds

Originally Posted by vinny da chin

damn i still have my last pair of military 4's deadstock..never wore them due to the quality issues..plan on turning them into my next pair of beaters soon

wait till the new ones drop, and put the old ones in the box and return em
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lakers209

Shoot for the price increasing from 115 to 160 the quality better be better

Yea I was thinking the same thing. That being said I will cop. 4's are my favorite Jordan of all time. Just need conformation about mars and black cements for next year

Saw the sample for these. Looks pretty much the same as the last ones that drop quality wise.

Originally Posted by asu42

Originally Posted by lakers209

Shoot for the price increasing from 115 to 160 the quality better be better

Yea I was thinking the same thing. That being said I will cop. 4's are my favorite Jordan of all time. Just need conformation about mars and black cements for next year

BLACK CEMENT IV's
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I HOPE!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I still have the pair from a few years ago. Kind of mad that I didn't treat them better, they are beat.

I'm surprised I haven't seen anybody mention the biggest change to these yet...

The fact that these new ones will be "WHITE" as opposed to "OFF-WHITE"....I guess it really won't matter much, and I'm sure they'll still look pretty clean, but it's still an unnecessary change.

Back
Top Bottom