Air Jordan 4 Retro (White Oreo) - White/Tech Grey/Black/Fire Red (May 29, 2021)

j mobile

Supporter
Air Jordan 4 Retro
White/Tech Grey/Black/Fire Red

May 2021

D0CDF5BD-9892-4E64-95DF-E77613117F9C.jpeg

NOT convinced that these are the White Cement 4s. They might be, but just based on the color code, the order of the colors are different. The White Cement 4s that we got in 2016 were coded as “White/Fire Red-Black-Tech Grey,” so the Tech Grey was later in the description. Again, these could be the White Cement 4, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if we get like some reverse or inverse or alternate type of colorway.

— EDIT (2/19/2021) —
Pictures of the actual pair:
EFF23366-59E6-42ED-A771-11A7908A57C6.jpeg

794B2D35-CDF0-44E0-BA61-32F5283FB6DF.jpeg

D3BC7FEA-E9F9-4BDB-B7C7-9CDEB32EF593.jpeg

01970D5D-DCC1-416C-8BD3-91DC1F990DD8.jpeg

1D93D4CB-01D9-432C-B788-5A707E005A41.jpeg

E54D410C-17B4-41C4-A62F-427150A5C83A.jpeg

Last edited:
unless they intro a new mold with the rumored fire reds this year, i don't see how a re-release of white cements makes sense. there's not much to change from the 2016s, since those were considered "remastered"

unless they intro a new mold with the rumored fire reds this year, i don't see how a re-release of white cements makes sense. there's not much to change from the 2016s, since those were considered "remastered"

The new mold is the Black Cat IV.

Much closer to the build of the ‘00 release.
the 2016 Cements have the thin tongue, thin leather, banana shape, and close netting in the wrong direction.

IVs haven’t been right, for what, two decades?

New mold is an excuse to drop them again along with everything else.

Interesting, I seem to recall many people on here loving the 2016 cements. Maybe my memory is foggy.

the 2016 Cements have the thin tongue, thin leather, banana shape, and close netting in the wrong direction.

I absolutely LOVE my 2016 White Cements, but they’re in damn near perfect condition, so if they come out AGAIN I really don’t need another pair. I like the shape and such on the 2016s, but I recognize that the recent Black Cats have a better shape and such. But still it’s not THAT serious to me.

^People are gassing those Flint XIII’s too...
Those ain’t Flint XIII’s. Those are BASED on Flint XIIIs.
Other’s can be more specific when it comes to their retro’s. Diff strokes diff folks.

I agree with you that re-releasing these so soon seems off. And like you said, those were “remastered” already.

my mistake...i sat out all the 4s releases this year. so neons and all metallics have all been this new mold too?

^People are gassing those Flint XIII’s too...
Those ain’t Flint XIII’s. Those are BASED on Flint XIIIs.
Other’s can be more specific when it comes to their retro’s. Diff strokes diff folks.
What’s your beef with the flints? I’ve had every release except the 2010. I’m just curious.

This doesn't seem like a White Cement IVs to me. I'd be surprised if Jordan Brand retroed them this soon, but nothing surprises me with them anymore. They don't have any semblance of a strategy.

Feel like this will definitely be a reverse colorway or a collaboration. The only reason JB brings back a shoe in 5 years or less is because of the Nike Air heel (2014-2019 infrared 6) or bad quality (2013-2017 Royals).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom