AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO WNTR

They're not too bad, I will get these after the playoffs 11's if they're a fair enough price. it's funny the Toe Box on these are better the the black cements IV that came out this year smh.

Definitely looks like a more padded heel collar and the netting replaced with the perforations for some kind of ventilation?

The upper is probably water repellent but definitely not resistant. Whatever it is, I like the shoe overall.

Poor man's Em's

and I want them

The midsole has too much black though
Interesting. I actually prefer the way it is. Hell, my only gripe would be that I wish they would have done the white part of the midsole black and not made the liner so plush.

These are super dope IMO. I like the color blocking and the blue upper. The “netting” I like as well, as I’ve never been the biggest fan of the plastic netting on OG 4s. Personally, my favorite 4s have been the 4s of the LS variety and the Blings from 2000, all have the perforated leather in lieu of the netting. So these are a must IMO. Interested to see what type of hype these draw, and how that’ll affect the ability to grab these.

hanzuying on Instagram says the upper is "very good leather". Count me in for these, I'm a sucker for 4's lol

3’s and 4’s are some of the best silhouettes to stray away from OG colorways and color blocking. I’m really excited for these.

But let me analyze this... If that's the concept, taking one of the most coveted and sought-after Jordans ever and make a general release out of it, then they should do that for the Em Carhartts too

I’m happy they went with blue instead of black this year...
They will be great from the rainy/monsoon season in Florida

If they're winterized, doesn't that mean they will have thicker inner padding? Meaning they will be hot AF on your feet. The only time we get cold fronts out here, it never rains....

Back
Top Bottom