AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO WNTR

hanzuying on Instagram says the upper is "very good leather". Count me in for these, I'm a sucker for 4's lol

It obviously is. Idk people keep saying they’re confused as to whether it’s nubuck or suede when there’s clearly weathered grained leather on the upper.

There's nothing clear about it... looks like suede. Regular *** "leather" is fine for a winter shoe.

32896698-932D-47D7-8A24-271F414602EE.jpeg
F6689866-F83E-4873-8345-DB1542152E77.jpeg

Looks like weathered, worn down leather to me but what do I know. I guess the ashy-ness makes some think that they could be suede which I can understand but I don’t know what suede/nubuck shoe has grains in it like this lol. So that’s why I say it’s clearly leather.

Maybe it's a Scotchguarded suede or leather like Vans uses on it's weatherproof MTE line?

If they're winterized, doesn't that mean they will have thicker inner padding? Meaning they will be hot AF on your feet. The only time we get cold fronts out here, it never rains....
If I’m not mistaken the last winter 12s were waterproof, even if they have thicker lining I’m good.
I live in the Tampa area and it rains seems like everyday in the spring summer time.
So if it prevents me from having wet feet and soggy socks I’m good

Many pairs, or a few pairs, these personally are a must. I love the shade of blue used, the materials look good, and I love the color blocking and colors used. I know they’re not the same color, but with the winter theme, and the wool looking collar/liner, I totally get Tinker 3 Bio Beige vibes, and I love that shoe.

These turned out really nice. Was interested and waiting for pics since I was waiting for a discount on the 12s that I never got. Honestly, I'm more hyped for these than the 11s. Playoff 11s definitely grail status but I've had every release. I'm not paying resale so I'm gonna stay woke on these

Reactions: Ube
Why not put out a general release of the Em Carhartts, Undefeateds and the two F&F Travis joints (olive and purple)?

Back
Top Bottom