AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO WNTR

Do you guys think these will hit discount, or they're gonna have some crazy over $300 resale value?

I'm asking coz Nike announced the BB4 white/red yesterday, and I have to choose between the two, and then get the other one in like January or something..

Can't imagine these going for a profit. Might be a pain in the balls to get but not out of reach.

Air Jordan 4 WNTR
Color: Loyal Blue/White-Habanero Red-Black
Style Code: CQ9597-401
Release Date: December 2, 2019
Price: $200
1570570373278.png

1570570385822.png

1570570404446.png

1570570419218.png

1570570437990.png

1570570456230.png

WTF? No man, I've never sold ****, if you read my post I asked it because I don't have a super budget and since the BB4s are coming out, if these blue 4s ain't gonna cost that much on resale, I'll cop them in Jan or Feb

There's always at least a little bit of unpredictability that could make me entirely wrong, but I think getting these on release and the BB4s after is the less costly route.

If you can, get these off Nike so that you can return "them" ( :wink: ) if these do linger around and catch some discounts. Unless BB4s have been selling out and I'm just unaware, those don't cross me as something that'll jump off shelves right away.

There's always at least a little bit of unpredictability that could make me entirely wrong, but I think getting these on release and the BB4s after is the less costly route.

If you can, get these off Nike so that you can return "them" ( :wink: ) if these do linger around and catch some discounts. Unless BB4s have been selling out and I'm just unaware, those don't cross me as something that'll jump off shelves right away.

They have. The last 2 releases, anyway.

Haven't heard numbers on these... fingers are crossed this Canadian will snag some to keep his feet warm this winter!

Back
Top Bottom