Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

Rocked my pair yesterday and loved them, only to realize the "Air Jordan" on the back of the tongue is upside down on both shoes. Smh thats 2 airballs in a row from Jordan releases
For that to be true, you would have to mean that the label faces up; that would be upside down, as ALL 4s have that label upside down.  

Rocked my pair yesterday and loved them, only to realize the "Air Jordan" on the back of the tongue is upside down on both shoes. Smh thats 2 airballs in a row from Jordan releases
For that to be true, you would have to mean that the label faces up; that would be upside down, as ALL 4s have that label upside down.

these and the black cat VI idk wth JB was thinking both could've been fire but they're both straight garbage =[ idk which ones worse these IV with the fury nubuck and the cheap looking "gold" or the billion mismatched holes and black sole on the VI

I don't see these as being nearly as bad as those 6s, which I wouldn't own even if given to me for free.  If these didn't have the white midsole/outsole, I'd probably overlook the cheesy gold b/c 4s are my favorite.  The material is fine in my opinion.  I'm going to pass for the Royals and the BC, which hopefully will retro in the next year.

theyre supposed to be like that. a google search would have confirmed for you. know your jordans bro.

Last edited:
this was a Ultra Hype!!! Shoe almost Wonna say they Made these for HypeBeast!!!Nt Saying you are one...Because you copp.I like the shoe,Dope concept,Just couldn't Pull DAT Trigger tho.This Might be the Most love hated shoe This year...Were just getting started Who knows what jb will surprise us wit...Masters didn't really have to much hype,The just flew,to everybody's surprise
Lmao I love you bro

For those who purchased these, would regular leather protectant or 3m fabric protectant work with these?

What's a good 3M fabric protectant product? I have Markk Repel, but I would be hesistant to use on 3M.

It went "under the radar" for him, give him a break NT fam! lol :rofl:

Last edited:
Wu logo on the heel, jumpman on the tongue and a Cuban Link lace lockwould be kinda tough.

With these Royalty's I think if they had made the front midsole area a tech grey like on BC IVs that would've given the shoe just a tad bit more life. Somebody photoshop that.

Last edited:
Man if we talking bout resell or hype yeah masters win but if we talking bout quality and buying what you like not being a hypebeast then they are equal. Rock what you like but don't knock the next man because they didn't sell out lol

I have both these and masters, and gonna return these. Masters are the much better shoe and not really comparable imo

I have both these and masters, and gonna return these. Masters are the much better shoe and not really comparable imo

Definitely not comparable, each model have their good/bad.
Take for what they are.
Would re-pickup at a good discount.
That's a safe smart strategy.

Back
Top Bottom