Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

People get crap leather, they complain. People get a high hair suede, they complain. Smh JB can't win!
I'm not in the army of folks around here that complain, but the suede on these just aren't great. It looks faded from jump and when they get wet they would look horrible.

For all the Long Beach, CA heads, I just saw at least 4 pairs of these on the back wall at the downtown LB outlet. A couple of 9.5s and I think an 11 and a 13. I didn't take note of the price though.
View media item 2338183

Last edited:
Found a random $20 of $75 Hibbett Sports coupon at home while I was cleaning up. Decided to walk in my local store and let me lil sis pick out a shoe to use them on & she chose these. Total came out to $128.40. I'm trying to turn her into a sneaker head like me lol.

View media item 2339308

After the $20 off gift card from Nike and 10% code. Total isn't $166 shipped. May pull the trigger on these guys.

I am Comfortable with that price for these.

Just came back from NTNY to check these out in person and man, the suede job done on these were done poorly imo.  Maybe the display shoe was a bad example but even with the discount, I couldn't even cop them.  Pictures look nice but in person is a whole different story.  Oh well...

On another note, there's tons of them sitting at NTNY if anyone was around and interested in copping a pair...

@MikeyCorleone  definitely seems like quality control on these shoes flopped bad as the ones I saw earlier today looked much like the first pic you're showing.  I'm disappointed because I really wanted these when they were first rumored back late last year.  

@MikeyCorleone
 definitely seems like quality control on these shoes flopped bad as the ones I saw earlier today looked much like the first pic you're showing.  I'm disappointed because I really wanted these when they were first rumored back late last year.  
yeah same here. When i got the first pair i was like :smh: so I contacted nike for an exchange. If it was going to be the same i was just going to send those back to and get a refund, but im happy with the replacement pair. Guess its hit and miss like the tb3

@MikeyCorleone
 why is the midsole a different color on the first pic? or is that not the actual first pair you had 
no it was one of the first pics that leaked on page 1.think it was part of the kaws samples. It had the glow bottom i think. I just used the pic of the material as a sample of what i got. Only thing i can think of is they decided to change the midsole color but kept some of the actual shoe with the that suede.

Back
Top Bottom