Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

Ahh, the shoe that got my back into buying Js.  Damn it.  These were my first pair of 4s.  I'm one of those weird people that's still stuck in the 90s and rocks lots of yellow gold.  With that being said.  The gold on these shoes does not look anything close to what real gold looks like, at least...  not 10 or 14k gold.  Luckily it's not gonna be close to any actual gold so most people won't notice.  Would have been nice if they had actually used metal instead of plastic.  I could make real gold tabs for these...  I wonder how hard it would be putting them back on the shoe.  I'm not gonna bother with all that though.

I couldn't pull the trigger on these... I need that tumbled leather, I would just mess up the suade, that being said if these ever went on clearance I would probably cop... it be nice if JB put that Nike air on the heel tab of all the 4's, then I would truly have no self control.

Just some updates

Hey really have good heel lockdown.

And they look pretty much the same as "wings" Jordan 4 samples displayed in Nike HQ View media item 2438205

And the perforation is not as good as 5s
4s tongue is well ventilated, but side panels not that much.

I heard 6s have the best ventilation I haven't tried yet

Last edited:
Viva Las Vegas

Attachments

• Snapchat-1564609760.jpg
    Snapchat-1564609760.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom