Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

ThTs why they energy keeping them undrafted from getting pairs 😭😭😭 keep that hate you won't hit ****...be happy and congratulate and your time will come.
Man y’all some damn haters lol.. just because u didn’t get the shoes stop hating on the next man that did or making up excuses now .. I hate when people do this like saying ohh I’m happy I didn’t get them now that I look at them they kinda ugly haha , childish ****
Literally went back 5 pages to see if anyone was hating and couldn't find 1 post with what you described.

You prob can’t read then idk
Nah. You just took every opinion about the shoe personal. You hit, cool! Why do you care about the reason why somebody else does/doesn't want the shoe? Whether they tried or not, why does that grind your gears?

Even if a guy said. "I struck out, forget it. The shoe wasn't that tight anyway. Moving on."

How you classify that as "hate" is just silly. The fact that you took it personal is even sillier, and the silliest of them all is me, taking time to respond to this nonsense.

Haha I’m messing with u guys, but I did read some slick stuff towards people that got them..then the people that didn’t all of a sudden had mad excuses.. it’s ok if you didn’t get a shoe

Yesterday's pick up...
20210228_100536.jpg

Still on standby for the someone to post the link to purchase my size ;-). I remember just a few years back if you missed out on RD, over the following week there'd always be posts with links to small restocks. You might miss your size a couple of times, but inevitably if you were fast on the trigger, you could get a pair eventually. Even FNL consistently had their Monday after RD FSR restock in the morning. This shoe wasn't a must have for me, however, I definitely feel disappointed to have struck out. Glad to see that a number of you scored and actually like the shoe.

Let go of some pairs so that paying resell on these wouldn't feel as bad. Now I'm looking at my PP and pending GOAT credits and feel like Mike. "**** them shoes" :rofl: that picture with the sail laces keep tapping me on the shoulder doe

I personally think the Taupes are dope. A unique color, and I like the blocking. Could’ve made the entire upper just regular nubuck/suede, but I’m not tripping.

I will say this though, and this will ALWAYS be my stance on having”Nike Air” on the back...
“Nike Air” will ALWAYS look better on the back of the Jordan’s that originally had it (3-6) than the Jumpman. OG or not, NA just always looks better spatially IMO. Two lines of text with a Swoosh always fills the space better than the skinny-ish Jumpman or Jumpman Air. I know to some people the NA is sacred, and therefore can ONLY be on OGs, but I’ll take the NA over the Jumpman every, damn, time. I don’t have any allegiance to only having NA on OGs.

I personally think the Taupes are dope. A unique color, and I like the blocking. Could’ve made the entire upper just regular nubuck/suede, but I’m not tripping.

I will say this though, and this will ALWAYS be my stance on having”Nike Air” on the back...
“Nike Air” will ALWAYS look better on the back of the Jordan’s that originally had it (3-6) than the Jumpman. OG or not, NA just always looks better spatially IMO. Two lines of text with a Swoosh always fills the space better than the skinny-ish Jumpman or Jumpman Air. I know to some people the NA is sacred, and therefore can ONLY be on OGs, but I’ll take the NA over the Jumpman every, damn, time. I don’t have any allegiance to only having NA on OGs.

Waiting for somebody to customize there pair and add the NA.

Still on standby for the someone to post the link to purchase my size ;-). I remember just a few years back if you missed out on RD, over the following week there'd always be posts with links to small restocks. You might miss your size a couple of times, but inevitably if you were fast on the trigger, you could get a pair eventually. Even FNL consistently had their Monday after RD FSR restock in the morning. This shoe wasn't a must have for me, however, I definitely feel disappointed to have struck out. Glad to see that a number of you scored and actually like the shoe.
Those NT days are gone in my experience
It’s also harder to catch restocks with bots now

Nike Air on OGs only is complete marketing bs. If the shoe originally had Nike Air…the OG logos shouldn’t be removed.

Back
Top Bottom