Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

It wasn't just these. There were about 4 shoes that got pushed back. Don't think it was just trying to build hype just for this one.

Taupe haze 2/28
Midnight navy 3s 3/20
UNC 1s 3/6
Cool grey 3s 2/20

It wasn't just these. There were about 4 shoes that got pushed back. Don't think it was just trying to build hype just for this one.

Taupe haze 2/28
Midnight navy 3s 3/20
UNC 1s 3/6
Cool grey 3s 2/20
I pad for all off them already only to have them pushed. Holding off on the silver toe to see if they push them

Screenshot_20210121-160539_Instagram.jpg

Looking at the texture of the scratched off areas in these closeups, I almost get the feeling that those areas AREN’T supposed to be scratched/worn off. Those areas start off as a smooth, yet cracked “leather” finish that’s ever so slightly lighter in color, yet here they’re all fuzzy and suede looking, and even lighter in color. Reminds me of the customs people were doing to the Jordan 1 Court Purple 2.0s, when they were turning the smooth purple parts into a lighter purple suede. I could be wrong, but these images give me the impression that these indeed aren’t built to wear off.
7FEF5753-FE4F-4294-9C25-A39D3421BD88.jpeg
BE13B9F1-3CF9-44C3-BB21-5258D67FDDDB.jpeg

Looking at the texture of the scratched off areas in these closeups, I almost get the feeling that those areas AREN’T supposed to be scratched/worn off. Those areas start off as a smooth, yet cracked “leather” finish that’s ever so slightly lighter in color, yet here they’re all fuzzy and suede looking, and even lighter in color. Reminds me of the customs people were doing to the Jordan 1 Court Purple 2.0s, when they were turning the smooth purple parts into a lighter purple suede. I could be wrong, but these images give me the impression that these indeed aren’t built to wear off
The cracked leather was a finish. Stupid asses always wanna be peeling or scrapin something

The cracked leather was a finish. Stupid asses always wanna be peeling or scrapin something
Exactly. I don’t think they were ever intended to have their finish worn/scratched of like that, and by the looks of those images, it looks like the person scratched off the finish, showing off the unfinished leather underneath. Not a top layer with an under layer type of situation by the looks of it.

Back
Top Bottom