Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

No idea how any of you hit on the footsites; I'm still on splash screens for all of them and SNKRS shows pending on desktop but sold out on the app. Didn't have a chance to get my 10.5. heh

Welp at least I was able to get one. That was tricky. SNKRS for the W.

Also FWIW SNKRS app is now taking PayPal credit if you set it up as preferred payment. Zero Interest for six months. Flip funding city baby. Why use mine when I can use theirs in the shamdemic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m at point where if I don’t hit on a pair of these today, I’m just going to delete all the sneaker apps off my phone and start selling off my collection. SNKRs gives me nothing but Ls now, and can't rely on any of the sites or raffles anymore. What's the point anymore?
Yeah....ok

Shiekh acted like they didn’t want my money sheesh.... it took quite a few tries to give my money to them smh but I got em!

8200D6EA-5BD4-4695-AA91-C30F3D079664.jpeg

Is SNKRS a lot less responsive for other people? The last few drops, there’s at least 10 seconds between hitting a button and having the next screen come up. So AvailableNow... 10 seconds... pick your size... 10 seconds.... submit payment... forever... in line... L.

It used to be almost instant to the line (and the L)
Definitely. Used to get through instantly up until 4 months ago. I think it’s due to some anti-bot stuff. Now I never hit anymore. |l

Back
Top Bottom