Air Jordan 4 "The Shot" 2012 Vol MJ's Shot over Craig Ehlo in 89

i hope i can get my hands on these, gonna be tough tho the way things have been going

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by leirlic

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Now i see dave whites going for 190 shipped
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

u serious? that low?
Yeah theres a bunch of people trying to sell for retail + tax

Yep!
I'm watching an auction and they guy has them listed at $184 shipped.

I want these but the hype is to big if I cant get at midnight I guess I gotta pass I refuse to pay resellers prices !

ill be in new orleans when these drop. anybody from there know where theyre releasing? thanks in advance

Originally Posted by mrrw

ill be in new orleans when these drop. anybody from there know where theyre releasing? thanks in advance
One store I know for sure will get them is Politcs On Severn St.. They are pretty cool people also

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at the ppl in here people thinking thell be able to get these by choice 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

these wont be an easy cop and will probably be at 450+ the day after release just like the db 4s and these are on an other level compared to those neon green monstrasities

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by gwaldo88

Does any one think these may have been inspired by the 1989 Cleveland Cavs jerseys as Jordan hit the famouse shot over Craig Ehlo while wearing the Jordan IV's. Just a hunch cause I also think it doesnt make sense to make a shoe in a knick colorway.
According to TSG that's exactly what it is.
laugh.gif

Would have made more sense if they had a white base.  Either way, I get it.
11_display_image.jpg

mj-89.jpg
Sorry, but I still don't see it.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

According to TSG that's exactly what it is.
laugh.gif

Would have made more sense if they had a white base.  Either way, I get it.
11_display_image.jpg

mj-89.jpg
Sorry, but I still don't see it.

You don't see it? Hmmm...MJ wearing 4's + playing Cavs in old school unis = THESE. Pretty simple to understand.Also, why wud they use white based shoes? MJ and Chicago wore road unis and had black shoes on. So, they took his black shoes and put royal and orange accents on them as a dig to the Cavs.

Those pics are looking nice! I didn't even want these till recently. The more I look at em, the more I really like them. Now the problem is tryna figure out how imma get a pair.

^ They do look nice in those pics.

I'm passing though.

I wonder how many people will be copping thinking these are the "Knicks"?

laugh.gif

^They are knicks. They're mets too. I just dont see why there called the cavs. Ima need more than 'he shot over ehlo with em on'. I can understand if he was wearing the exact same c/w but he wasnt, plus the jersey was white. These nicknames get worse every year

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

^They are knicks. They're mets too. I just dont see why there called the cavs. Ima need more than 'he shot over ehlo with em on'. I can understand if he was wearing the exact same c/w but he wasnt, plus the jersey was white. These nicknames get worse every year
The concept makes sense.

He hit the shot in the Black/cement IV's. The Cavs colors were blue and orange.

JB infused both aspects into the shoe for "The Shot" IV's.

Made sense from the very start to me.

I do see where you are coming from though.

Back
Top Bottom