Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

You guys with large collections don't make an inventory? I use the StockX and GOAT portfolio features and I also take a picture of everything on my IMGUR account for insurance purposes... if you have over 100 pairs of shoes you should probably do something similar.
That is a daunting task to say the least. I have ideas on what I want to do but never follow through either tired, don't feel like it, or just don't have enough space.

For me it's always Christmas when I am looking for a shoe and come across one I forgot. I was looking for my Cement IV's to take on a trip and came across these. So I do in fact have the "What The" :rofl:
Ehh ok bro, if you say so.
I mean he is telling the truth but just haven't done it. At this point probably over 400 pairs spread across three bedrooms and our sitting room.

That is a daunting task to say the least. I have ideas on what I want to do but never follow through either tired, don't feel like it, or just don't have enough space.

For me it's always Christmas when I am looking for a shoe and come across one I forgot. I was looking for my Cement IV's to take on a trip and came across these. So I do in fact have the "What The" :rofl:

I mean he is telling the truth but just haven't done it. At this point probably over 400 pairs spread across three bedrooms and our sitting room.
Your sitting room. 🤣

IMG_0735.jpeg
IMG_0734.jpeg
IMG_0736.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom