Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

That Hoodie Is A No No :smh:

The Letter Placement Has Gentry Written All Over It....

“NIK

E

AIR”
???

Naw Fam :lol:
Sorry fam hoodie is door and will go perfect with the Jordan 4 If you don’t like it then don’t buy it. I am looking forward to rocking it ASAP have a good day

I (surprising) like a lot of the clothes they’ve been doing lately.. It all used to be like baggy wack looking g-unit clothes lol. Some of these $150-$250 jackets they’ve been coming out with are really nice.. the jackets for the infrareds ended up going on sale for $75.

Sorry fam hoodie is door and will go perfect with the Jordan 4 If you don’t like it then don’t buy it. I am looking forward to rocking it ASAP have a good day
I’m Glad You Truly Enjoy It My Guy :nthat:

That Doesn’t However Take Away From The Horribly Misplaced Lettering On This Piece

*Kanye Shrug

Not entering any online raffles or snkrs since I have no discounts. . Will be ok to walk in on Saturday afternoon to cop a pair at foot locker. Got a $20 off coupon to use on them.

Are there any raffles that send invoices instead of automatically charging? I don't want to win more than one raffle that doesn't allow free returns.

Not playing games with the raffles snkers app and all the stores. I just per ordered them and I am good to go and don’t have to deal with anything mine ship out Friday will have them in hand on Monday Pay 40 over retail land worth every penny not to deal with the hassle

To be honest, no need to pre order for these. Plenty to go around.

If you really want these on release day in-store, you will get a pair.

To be honest, no need to pre order for these. Plenty to go around.

If you really want these on release day in-store, you will get a pair.
Thanks I own a store and have no time to go to any stores to try and pick up. It’s the holidays and need to be at my store early to get rid of my invertoty. These will sell out in 5 minutes on the snkers app thanks again fam

1.PNG
2.PNG
4.PNG

Going white after seeing these pic. Black looks like you are trying to hard. But that’s just me

Back
Top Bottom