Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

Supa Dupa review.... Seems they didn't go true to the leaked images...

Looks to be a fire red/military blue/white cement combo...
Screenshot_20190612-173007.jpg

Supa Dupa review.... Seems they didn't go true to the leaked images...

Looks to be a fire red/military blue/white cement combo...
Screenshot_20190612-173007.jpg

C772F0B4-9389-4214-B01F-82661D1EA99C.jpeg

If this is the real deal, I’m more mad the NIKE AIR is actually centered here and the heel taps are bigger

Not sure what this guy's history is, and I couldn't listen to much of it so I don't know if he said anything, but those look fake as hell to me. The toe area looks totally off, imo. Also, I apologize in advance if he said anything about the box, but there is absolutely no way that label is anywhere close to legit.

Last edited:
Not sure what this guy's history is, and I couldn't listen to much of it so I don't know if he said anything, but those look fake as hell to me. The toe area looks totally off, imo. Also, I apologize in advance if he said anything about the box, but there is absolutely no way that label is anywhere close to legit.
He’s known for reviewing fakes (usually good fakes) and doesn’t hide it

I guess his whole persona is being ratchet, hence “ratchet reviews” so his inarticulate speech and incoherent verbiage is not a surprise :lol:. I think he does it on purpose. I certainly hope so, if not..smh. Lol

They’re ok! Nothing too special.

They’ll of course sell out if only a select stores get them in.

If they are a GR, I’ll grab when a $100 or so.

These sneakers I’ll definitely, 100% pass on, but that label was very funny. Of course all his reviews are on fake sneakers, but this guy always has everything very early.

Back
Top Bottom