Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

It look like they decided to use the same "WT" concept as the Greedy 95 (2 c/ws per shoe).

These just come across as boring and very 'meh'

Why does JB continue to troll us with this kind of bs? These, reverse Taxis, no extended sizes for hot colors made in women’s sizes, etc. wtf

Yikes, the name correctly describes them. Hope this doesn't mean the Military Blue's don't get released in NA form

Yikes, the name correctly describes them. Hope this doesn't mean the Military Blue's don't get released in NA form

Pretty sure all OG Jordan’s from now on will have Nike Air on the back. Jordan 3-6.

I don’t seen them dropping OG colors ever again with a Jumpman on the back, at least for now and in the near future. Even with Gentry back with Jordan Brand.

I’ve also heard these are indeed the Black Friday shoes this year. Which I hope they aren’t.

But that usually means a lot of pairs should be available for those who want.

I’ve also heard these are indeed the Black Friday shoes this year. Which I hope they aren’t.

But that usually means a lot of pairs should be available for those who want.
What happend to the days when original Jordan’s released on Black Friday ?? Like the flints 13s, BC3, BC4, Aqua 8s, True blue 3s even tho the quality wasn’t all that...everything that’s been dropping been so weak now man

I guess his whole persona is being ratchet, hence “ratchet reviews” so his inarticulate speech and incoherent verbiage is not a surprise :lol:. I think he does it on purpose. I certainly hope so, if not..smh. Lol
Thats our down south vernacular in its most eloquent form lol!

What happend to the days when original Jordan’s released on Black Friday ?? Like the flints 13s, BC3, BC4, Aqua 8s, True blue 3s even tho the quality wasn’t all that...everything that’s been dropping been so weak now man

I don’t know what happened. That’s why I hope they aren’t the Black Friday shoe this year. Would suck if they are.

The Top 3 Jordan 1 was bashed as well, but those sold out. Well, the fact that they were limited probably helped the sell out.

I’m guessing these guys won’t be limited so an outlet shoe is not far away.

According to SBD, these are releasing 11/23/19, a week before Black Friday. Since we aren’t getting Bred 1’s for this years Black Friday, I think we are getting the Air Jordan 1 “Who Says Man Was Not Meant to Fly” for Black Friday 2019.

I'm in

i like **** like this sometimes

i ran across one of those youtube chats and that ratchet dude talks normal

He's a veteran lol

Yeah. I too would want them at only a discount. They are ok but at $200, I think they will end up being readily available for those who want them.

Back
Top Bottom