What-The-Air-Jordan-4-CI1184-146-Release-Date-1.jpg

What-The-Air-Jordan-4-CI1184-146-Release-Date-7.jpg

What-The-Air-Jordan-4-CI1184-146-Release-Date-2.jpg

What-The-Air-Jordan-4-CI1184-146-Release-Date-3.jpg

What-The-Air-Jordan-4-CI1184-146-Release-Date-5.jpg

What-The-Air-Jordan-4-CI1184-146-Release-Date-8.jpg
Not bad
4109E1D8-3E5C-41A1-8AA7-005901DDE7F5.gif

The toe box on the pics above is a MESS (and mesh is in the wrong direction), but I'm liking how these seem like they'll turn out. Hopefully it's an easy cop from Nike so I can return if they're not up to par.

The toe box on the pics above is a MESS (and mesh is in the wrong direction), but I'm liking how these seem like they'll turn out. Hopefully it's an easy cop from Nike so I can return if they're not up to par.

I think it’ll be an relatively easy cop since the black and red Jordan 11’s come out so soon after. Maybe people are saving their pennies for that.

They could probably have sold better if released earlier on the year?

I think it’ll be an relatively easy cop since the black and red Jordan 11’s come out so soon after. Maybe people are saving their pennies for that.

They could probably have sold better if released earlier on the year?

Makes sense. For me what I buy is largely based on the negative feedback from the wife due to excessive stacks of shoes. Since 4s are my GOAT, I'm really into this one regardless of what's launching around the same time! In fact, I like wearing 3s, 4s, 5s, and 6s more than 11s, even though 11s get far more attention (which I couldn't care less about).

Makes sense. For me what I buy is largely based on the negative feedback from the wife due to excessive stacks of shoes. Since 4s are my GOAT, I'm really into this one regardless of what's launching around the same time! In fact, I like wearing 3s, 4s, 5s, and 6s more than 11s, even though 11s get far more attention (which I couldn't care less about).

Same. I rarely wear 11’s compared to the 3-6,
Which I feel are more wearable.

That being said, I like these and I’m sure it will be a fairly hassle free cop.

Not sure if that's sarcastic....One white shoe and one black; nah. Though that would definitely trigger a "What The" response! (not to mention that it wouldn't look unique; it would look downright stupid)
You dont know about mismatching shoes?
Guess you didn't grow up watching fresh prince as a kid.
I'll do it every once in a while. Shoes need to be in the same condition though.

Back
Top Bottom