Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

No that's not what im asking fam... There are sku numbers on the tips of the white laces of the original 4 pairs which is dope but i want to know if the black pair has the same on the tips...thanks for lookin out tho

I see, I’m not sure since they were in a bag attached to the shoe. If I see them again before they drop, I’ll see if they have it on the black laces.

Can't find them on their site searching for Jordan 4 or new releases.

EDIT: Never mind...missed the link above. My size is sold out...damn...would have jumped on that; basically retail....****!

Last edited:
Havent followed this thread so...

do we know release numbers?

entered the End draw, wondering if i get the fam to enter for me as well, but if theres loads of pairs and they enter i dont want to end up with 3 of em, so ill just chance my one entry, then try usual channels if i dont hit on end.

Havent followed this thread so...

do we know release numbers?

entered the End draw, wondering if i get the fam to enter for me as well, but if theres loads of pairs and they enter i dont want to end up with 3 of em, so ill just chance my one entry, then try usual channels if i dont hit on end.
I’ve heard these are quite mass produced

IMG_20191116_1440957_18576539_20832917-1.jpg
IMG_20191116_1440957_18576545_20832923-1.jpg

Does anyone know if you hit on SNS RAFFLE THAT ENDS TONIGHT WILL THEY SHIP OUT THE JORDAN 4 what the 4 right away or we still have to wait until the release date thanks fam

Does anyone know if you hit on SNS RAFFLE THAT ENDS TONIGHT WILL THEY SHIP OUT THE JORDAN 4 what the 4 right away or we still have to wait until the release date thanks fam

It says it ends in 5 days. They release the shoe on the 23rd like all the other retailers

I can’t wait to get these i’ve been looking forward for months.. can’t decide if I wanna do white or black laces... or both!!? Would fit the theme of the shoe.. I think black laces would look nice on the left shoe. These have to be one of my fave releases this year.. which is really saying something because 2019 has been nothing but fire (can’t think of any years in recent history that even compare?) Also that jacket is really nice! They have a different colored one on NDC i’m thinking about grabbing.

looks like the black NA/midsole on the right shoe is smaller compared to the white NA/cement midsole on the left shoe

Back
Top Bottom