Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong shoe.

The Mars are not the 23rd anni shoe.

And i'll tell you where my bet is.

Nike drop this Tech Grey IV and we all buy it thinking it's the new retro of the OG wht/cement.

Then they'll drop the 23rd anniversary shoe, exact copy of the og with the rasta lace tag from DTRT so we end up buying both versions.

Any money.

Which is why they wont show what the 23rd pair looks like now. Wont get a pic until March after the Feb drop has been copped.

Wally back me up!

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Wrong shoe.

Nike drop this Tech Grey IV and we all buy it thinking it's the new retro of the OG wht/cement.

Then they'll drop the 23rd anniversary shoe, exact copy of the og with the rasta lace tag from DTRT so we end up buying both versions.

Any money.

Which is why they wont show what the 23rd pair looks like now. Wont get a pic until March after the Feb drop has been copped.

Wally back me up!

Sounds feasible. And if they do that I'm gonna be P*****d off! I planned on getting a couple of pair of the 2/18 release. But now I may need to reconsider!

Wrong shoe.

Any money.

Wally back me up!
Hard to believe DTRT was 23 years ago! Time flies...

Originally Posted by LegendarySeason

Originally Posted by ajbk4life1

that's Canadian dollars which is 170 in US dollars

that's still a $10 hike... what gives??? $20 hike in a year?? Ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif
yeah %*% is that about?

more importantly 200 for the oly VIs and VIIs?
they'll still sell out
that bet on the IVs is a solid guess and seems reasonable.  think i might cop the Chi Xs and wait out the tech greys just to see what happens.

Wrong shoe.

Any money.

Wally back me up!

Hmm, sounds plausable. Only thing is its not a lace tag, its just a peice of a lace. I think they wont be Cements but rather a DTRT inspired retro+

Anyone else notice the IVs Buggin out is wearing are actually samples from 1988 ? 

In addition to rasta lace clip they have an extra peice of leather where the tongue meets the toebox.

Originally Posted by LegendarySeason

Originally Posted by ajbk4life1

that's Canadian dollars which is 170 in US dollars

that's still a $10 hike... what gives??? $20 hike in a year?? Ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

I agree jb is really trippin they're killing their own brand if that's the case they need to bring them shoe warehouses over here to America to open up some jobs....and since jb had a good year last year I copped every single release last year except the Bordeaux which something occurred that cause me not to get them and the July 4th 5s no exaggeration real talk...a lot of us even went out and copped the blk cement 3s and turn around a week later and copped the blk flip 3s including myself....I been real consistent since the 125 price but since I seen what was coming out in 2012 I told myself I would be done wit jb products after the playoff 12s which I changed up due to the bred 4s and the olympic 6s and the Columbia 11s but if this price hike does increase which would be 20 $ in less than a year I'm done....that's close to like buying a pair of concords every release....and let's not forget the cdp is due to comeout this year I wonder how much that's goin be 400$....jb plzzzzzzzzzz chill the fukk out (sorry mods) but I'm really starting to get upset more money wit less quality makes no sense at all

Wrong shoe.

Any money.

Wally back me up!

My goodness. I hope this is wrong. 
30t6p3b.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by macmanmike

Wrong shoe.

Any money.

Wally back me up!

Sounds feasible. And if they do that I'm gonna be P*****d off! I planned on getting a couple of pair of the 2/18 release. But now I may need to reconsider!
This man understand how jordan brand works

Wrong shoe.

Any money.

Wally back me up!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im sorry but I think this is funny....
roll.gif

Wrong shoe.

Any money.

Wally back me up!
laugh.gif
Are they going to include a toothbrush too?

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Wrong shoe.

Any money.

Wally back me up!

Hmm, sounds plausable. Only thing is its not a lace tag, its just a peice of a lace. I think they wont be Cements but rather a DTRT inspired retro+

Anyone else notice the IVs Buggin out is wearing are actually samples from 1988 ? 

In addition to rasta lace clip they have an extra peice of leather where the tongue meets the toebox.
thats not a lace clip. its a shoe string that was cut up and tied behind the tongue to go just through the first lace hole.
and i highly doubt that the OG cements will be the 23rd anniversary color. more than likely it will look like the Red Laser samples.

Rasta lace tag, just a way od describing whatever it is. I have no clue.

Dont joke about the tooth brush......it wouldn't suprise me, plus they'll stick Mars' head on the shoe as well.

What ever it is, you gonna cop it in droves and you know it, so do they.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom